My HP4 is in

I want one, but they really need to decide between the two headlights. One or the other BMW. What were you thinking????????????????????????

From my understanding, everything cosmetically was done like that for a reason mostly being to balance the weight from left to right or for aerodynamics

Hot damn, that is a fine piece of artillery you have there! I'm envious!

Come spring we want to see some Road Race track photos of you and the new mistress doing what she was designed to do! :thumbsup:

I know I'm two months late but congrats on the bike! Super jealous! Definitely want to see your review on the difference on the s1k and hp4. I have a friend who has a s1k and is looking for a reason to sell it for a hp4. He's dumped 10k into his s1k already so I wonder if the hp4 is still better performing! That's a sexy looking bike! I'd buy one but feel that I'd look weird on a liter bike since I'm 6'4" 245lbs

Very nice. Sorry to hear about the pup. Very nice bike, I'm a lottle jelly. (A "lottle" is the exact opposite of a "little")

Thanks again for the compliments guys:thumbsup:

I have 100 miles now, but that's winter in Iowa I did ride it last Sunday in the freezing rain coming home from a car/bike show, scariest ride of my life. I think I can say I have the only hp4 that's been road on ice in the world, but you never know, some crazy Germans too:laugh:

Damn COLD, and Ice here in NC, I only have 150 miles on mine. LOL

Back