2013 GSX-R1000 1 Million Commemorative Edition

VFRcanada

Registered
As Suzuki celebrated 60 years of motorcycle production in 2012, the one millionth GSX-R rolled off the production line too. Both of these feats are only possible thanks to the on-going and continued support from Suzuki fan, racers, and dealers worldwide. To acknowledge this important milestone, Suzuki brings GSX-R1000 1 million Commemorative edition for the 2013 model year. This special equipped production model will be limited to 1,985 units worldwide, taken after 1985, when GSX-R series was introduced and completely redefined the definition of a sport bike. Taking the market by storm, the GSX-R delivered new levels of performance and agility, quickly dominating both the roads and racetracks of the world.

GSXR1000Z

2012-10-30_200720.jpg

Idk?.......love the gsxr 1000 but this paint scheme doesn't wow me. People weren't happy with the 2013 busa colors and it looks like they followed suit with the rest of the bikes for the year :laugh:

Idk?.......love the gsxr 1000 but this paint scheme doesn't wow me. People weren't happy with the 2013 busa colors and it looks like they followed suit with the rest of the bikes for the year :laugh:

It's supposed to look like the '85 gsxr 750, hence the color scheme.

I get that but i was just saying there is ways to pay homage and make it look better than that, especially only making less than 2k of them. Hopefully they come equipped with some type of aftermarket goodies or something to sweeten the pot :whistle:

Well they got close, but what's up with the red air intake...:banghead:

I remember the hype and launch! I remember wetting my pants more! The first ride opened my narrow eyes and scared the crap out of me. I was hooked! and my parents were pissed!:laugh:

1985_GSX-R750_top_450.jpg

Yes!!!:thumbsup: Some1 agrees with me :laugh: That red airscoop is ugly as sin They shouldve made the seats blue to go with the colors. Just like with movies...........if your gonna do a remake dont do it half:moon:

I remember the hype and launch! I remember wetting my pants more! The first ride opened my narrow eyes and scared the crap out of me. I was hooked! and my parents were pissed!:laugh:

First thing that came to my mind, whats with the red nose ??? Maybe cause it rolled off the line so close to X-Mas it's the Rudolph edition??? :laugh:

Aside from the red nose looks ok to me but I am bias my brother has a grandpa sitting in the back yard :laugh:

They came in red/black too.
I guess they had to throw the red in there somewhere.:laugh:

I have to say I think Suzuki has layed another egg. the only difference is color and they'll probbably charge more for it. I sure hope they get their act togethr for 2014.

facebook_1226853440.jpg

i don't care for the look of the latest liter bikes r1, gixxer , cbr... zx10r is ok... i think the 06-07-08 gsxr1000 were the best looking and nice colors.. this is my 06 one

facebook_1226853440.jpg

red nose makes it look like the bike was in an accident and the owner bought the first nose he found on craigslist. Now it has mismatched body panels.

Looks like an old lady with bad lipstick....

0.jpg

... otherwise, the graphics look miles better than the "same old" that they've been recycling since 2006. Team Suzuki colours! :thumbsup:

Back