My heart is broken.....

no issues...got a garage to store in till you can pick it up hun oh wait...sold...

I have a buddy that's selling a busa. It's an 05'. It's Postal's old bike. $6,500 obo

Here's a pic. The bike is currently lowered slightly and stretched 6inches with bolt-on extentions. It could easily be put back to stock. I also repacked the muffler and installed a new carbon fiber can. You can reach me at 540-223-3785

botm_april_2008.jpg

Last edited:
Do you realize that the tax on a new one here with a selling price of 12,900 is almost 1,700 bucks!!! Friggin bandits!1 Just think, the gvment collects that tax every time a bike is sold...BANDITS!!!!

i was gonna bring that up but seems your well aware..

You've got it bad girl :laugh: Lots of time till spring. Wait for it.... U know you need the 09 white. :rulez:

Hmmm.....Can
t wait for spring....I had to re-apply for my small loan once already from pple backing out. It's good fror 3 months then it expires.

If shipping is an option :
Craigslist Minneapolis MN

2009 Suzuki Hayabusa

Have a white 2009 Suzuki Hayabusa 1300cc super bike for sale. This bike only has 1334 miles on it, is showroom condition, white, just serviced and comes with a warranty. Only $9199 !!!!- Retail for $13,199 for 09's. Please call and ask for Chris @ 952.933.9649 Thanks for looking!

3oe3p43l85V05U05X6a98efa4c1cc104b11c0.jpg

We all know the rep that SON has...hmmm....2010 did not come in white,which is what I am looking for. I also have a top limit and 13,000, not including bending over for the gvmt at a added 13% plus what they will charge for added freight,pdi and every other little thing they can tack on...nope to rich for my blood. But thanks...

Hey theshnizzle... not sure if this will sway your decision or not but, this dealership is where I got my 08. I got it for $12,600 out the door. I dealt with a Paul Mizuno (spelling of his name might be a little off) and he was great to deal with. Having said that, this was back in 08 so, he may not be there anymore. But, I did have a great experience with the dealership.

The problem with buying from the dealership is again, paying FULL TAX and all the stupid fees, PDI, frieght admin fee's ect..ect...the bikes that are 9995 bucks suddenly balloon to 12,000.

Hey, Chris, actually I took a loan out for 7500 bucks, I wanted to keep it small, like I said. Any extra will come out of my savings. I am trying to keep the debt manageable and with selling my 02, maybe someone can make it into a dragster??? I will apply that straight to the loan.

I even took on a third job to pay for this bike, you wanna play,you gotta pay....

I was all set to buy a 2009 White Busa from a seller,had the shipping company all lined up and the seller has suddenly backed out of the deal. I am very upset but there's not much I can do, I suppose.

So members, does anyone know of any dealerships that would be a bout a days drive away for me that has any 08/09 white busa's for sale at blowout prices?

Or know anyone who is thinking of selling,or whatever? Or...how can I do a search for white Gen 2 busa's to find dealerships that may have some without doing a long slow painstaking search?

A days drive would be Philly,Baltimore,Ohio,WV, NY,NJ,Delaware you get my geographical drift....

Thanks..

with sadness

Shnizzle

Hey man, don't worry about a little broken heart. Elvis even sang about it. Start worrying if you think it has just stopped!

I have an 09 white busa with about 5500km that Ive considering selling for the right price. Its got a few mods on it. Im located in Toronto so only about 45 minutes away.

Back