My heart is broken.....

O love you ,org members!!! Even though i SAY no more than a days drive,for a smokin" deal...well, lets see....Thanks Fastfrogg,hey,all keep em' coming....it's cheering me up.

im sorry hun...if you need to crash along the way somewhere...you know our house is open

I thought there was a white 2010 (maybe not in North America) ? I know there was a member with a 2010 white Busa that was in Hawii, don't remember who though ??

Ricoh had the 2k10 in hawaii, they didnt really have em in the lower 48, not sure about Canada tho

yup, that's who it was. He sold it to another member didn't he ?

Yes, he did: https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/gen-ii-busa-information/137476-sold-busa-again.html

186746d1273303847-here-some-teaser-pics-2010-busa-003.jpg

Do you realize that the tax on a new one here with a selling price of 12,900 is almost 1,700 bucks!!! Friggin bandits!1 Just think, the gvment collects that tax every time a bike is sold...BANDITS!!!!

Thanks Chris!!Always accommodating! That pic of the one in Hawaii is SWEEEEEET! and the other pic of the busa at the dealership, I think I see some hideous ZX 14s skulking in the backround....while the white busa seems to be radiating a sort of ethereal glow......:laugh:

Thanks Chris!!Always accommodating! That pic of the one in Hawaii is SWEEEEEET! and the other pic of the busa at the dealership, I think I see some hideous ZX 14s skulking in the backround....while the white busa seems to be radiating a sort of ethereal glow......:laugh:

The ugly look of the 14 only serves to make the Busa look even better:thumbsup:

thanks for posting the link of ,y old new bike...:laugh: i really missed how she complimented the 07, but I dont ride much this days and no reason having the two busas and my expi sitting outside (a few break ins in the hood), I'm really looking at maybe getting the white 11 after surgery, but right now is just the 07 at the casa..
I dont think the new owner is a member here (yet), and my wife really likes the gen II in white so there wont be much of a fight if I decide to get another one:thumbsup::thumbsup:

talking to him now and he is doing his 2011 order today and if you will contact him he is going to try to add it to his purchase and or doing a search for 09's

he found 09's but call joe speak to him directly...i cant promise anything but help you get a lead in to possibly a deal...he says he can get 1000 buck rebates on the 09's to help sweeten the deal where 11's will be couple months out and no rebates to his knowledge yet.

So, Chris, i called them and there seems to be a n issue selling to Canadians, even though EVERYBODY up here goes to the States and buys bikes, and brings them back.

So I don't know what their deal is. Just another snag in the search....Hey, nice enough but I was pretty suprised to hear him say that about selling to a Canandian.

I found an 06 white on Craigslist and it looks clean. The price is way too good so give this a look. I can make from Ontario to Sac in a day.

2006 Hayabusa Limited Edition GSX1300R

Arghhh.....Cali!!?? Yes, great price. Oh, the logistics of shipping it from Cali to ok...wait...I guess I could have it shipped to a Org members house close-ish to me,like in ERIE PA !!!!cough..cough...and pick it up with my trailer...not impossible but I just went through all that c*ap and it was soul sucking.

FINE....I'm calling!!!

Thanks for the link, didn't mean to be impolite...

woaaaaaaa thats bull****...im sorry mabey i should not have mentioned where you were from...but then again...hate to have you come all the way down ...wait...i know...ill buy it and transfer it to you for a dollar....lol

Back