My heart is broken.....

theshnizzle

Rainbow of Skittles
Registered
I was all set to buy a 2009 White Busa from a seller,had the shipping company all lined up and the seller has suddenly backed out of the deal. I am very upset but there's not much I can do, I suppose.

So members, does anyone know of any dealerships that would be a bout a days drive away for me that has any 08/09 white busa's for sale at blowout prices?

Or know anyone who is thinking of selling,or whatever? Or...how can I do a search for white Gen 2 busa's to find dealerships that may have some without doing a long slow painstaking search?

A days drive would be Philly,Baltimore,Ohio,WV, NY,NJ,Delaware you get my geographical drift....

Thanks..

with sadness

Shnizzle

SORRY DUDE,
CHECK OUT THE STUFF AROUND ME, IF CLOSE I CAN HAVE THEM BRING IT TO MY SHOP TO CHECK IT OUT. AND IF ALL GOOD..U GOTA NEW BIKE.

http://youngstown.craigslist.org/search

I was all set to buy a 2009 White Busa from a seller,had the shipping company all lined up and the seller has suddenly backed out of the deal. I am very upset but there's not much I can do, I suppose.

So members, does anyone know of any dealerships that would be a bout a days drive away for me that has any 08/09 white busa's for sale at blowout prices?

Or know anyone who is thinking of selling,or whatever? Or...how can I do a search for white Gen 2 busa's to find dealerships that may have some without doing a long slow painstaking search?

A days drive would be Philly,Baltimore,Ohio,WV, NY,NJ,Delaware you get my geographical drift....

Thanks..

with sadness

Shnizzle

Hey Shnizzle what about a 2010? Brand new $ 12999. Newmarket Ont

heres a link New 2010 SUZUKI Hayabusa GSX1300L0 for Sale In NEWMARKET, ON - 1860789 - autoTRADER.ca

Not that far from you.

Hey Shnizzle what about a 2010? Brand new $ 12999. Newmarket Ont

heres a link New 2010 SUZUKI Hayabusa GSX1300L0 for Sale In NEWMARKET, ON - 1860789 - autoTRADER.ca

Not that far from you.

We all know the rep that SON has...hmmm....2010 did not come in white,which is what I am looking for. I also have a top limit and 13,000, not including bending over for the gvmt at a added 13% plus what they will charge for added freight,pdi and every other little thing they can tack on...nope to rich for my blood. But thanks...

If you don't mind coming down to Virginia, the place where I found my white one has two more left, and a silver. $10,499.
Current Inventory/Pre-Owned Inventory from Village Motorsports

theshnizzle

ROAD TRIP!

2009_4_sb-hayabusaw.jpg

Checkout a dealer in Cherry hill, NJ on ebay. THey have brand new leftover white 09's for $9899. I'm sure you could get it for less as 3 months ago the same bikes were 9499.

They also have a document fee on top of the purchase!

Back