My Hayabusa dreams ruined, or are they?

greengiant551

Registered
Hi community! I would first like to say that i have been perusing this forum much to my enjoyment; the stories and personal experiences shared something that I would like to make my own. You see, I have been riding for 10 years now and have owned various other fast bikes such as R1's and gsxr 1000's and after flirting with the idea I have decided to get a Busa of my own! Until I read something today on this forum...Going fast and doing it very quickly doesnt scare me, but what happens to me if i get caught does. I read various posts about 180 mph speeding tickets, fines, jail time, loss of license etc. and that frightens me. To you busa owners out there do you feel the same? For those veteran busa owners out there is it only a matter of time before i lose my license or lose a months paycheck for speeding? Should I let this deter me from getting my dream bike? Thanks and ride safe

Just my .02, but whether or not you get a ticket or lose your liscense is pretty much up to you. Riding the bikes that you have owned, you know what speed is, you are fine so far. Besides, there are tracks, dragstrips, etc., if you need to really see what she can do. The Busa is a fantastic all around performance bike... You won't regret getting one, and you don't have to give up your liscense to enjoy one...

Welcome!

IF you've managed to keeo your license with an R1 and Gixxer1000, you'll be alright. Personally, liter bikes make me wanna be dumb more than the Busa does:laugh:

Back