Hayabusa dream abandoned :(

"and since my bike was so ugly I figured i would post a b & w one so your not  too repulsed" now who is taking it so personally? its cool bro, you can tell me how wrong I am. I just think if someone is going to get a hard on from some poser jocking their bike and "walking by the hondas to talk to the busa owner" then you were probably picked on as a kid. I am not going to continue going back and forth here. You have a busa, Great, you want another one great. have a good one bro, and watch it with the youngster on the back ride safe
wink.gif

listen , you have got to read my other post. I am not taking it personal, im being sarcastic. I just think if someone really wants something , they should get it. Once you go thru all the bikes on your list , and if you really think you find one that outclasses or out performs or for that matter is more comfortable than the busa. I think you should get it , but your post is HAYABUSA DREAM ABANDONED, IF having a busa was really a dream , then I just wish you would reconsider. If its all about the gauges , i bet you can find someplace out there that can replace the analog readout with a digital readout. If its the dealer, like i said , you can always go somewhere else and dont let your DREAM go. If you just changed your mind, then thats totally cool. Its your life , You many think im an ass, I just want you to be happy , really happy. and when you ride your busa home from the dealer, you have a grin that wont go away, best of luck to you in whichever you buy... and as for driving safe with the midget on the back... I let him drive and just hold on for dear life...

and yeah I was picked on as a kid,
biggrin.gif
, you gotta admit that if someone tells you that your wife is beautiful , you get some satisfaction, same thing with a bike but the satisfaction doesnt come just cuz you have a bike, its if someone recognizes the work that you put into your bike to make it stand out in a crowd. When you get your bike and someone comes up to you and tells you that your bike is slammin, you may not need the hard on, but you will still get it.. People like that others appreciate what you either have accomplished or what you have acquired. thats the lame truth but the truth none the less... best of luck to ya bro , and ride like you stole it

Rongotti & jfksmith...

Would you guys just hug and make up already
blush.gif

Who gives a sh*t who has p*nis envy and what-not.

Anyway, Ron, I think jfksmith actually gave you some pretty good advice based on your post.  Be nice and make friends here, this will be your home away from home once you buy that busa  
wink.gif

By the way, let me help put an end to your agonizing purchasing decision...  Buy the busa already.  Don't make a last minute emotional move for which you will kick yourself later.  It's the bike.  I can tell by your questions & comments.  Buy it!!!  It will make you happy and then we can all be happy
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|MeltDownZ
Reason for Edit: None given...|1089834349 -->

Back