My HAYABUSA TATTOO!!!

Another.

post_12_89462_finished_sleeve_004_small.jpg

Damn WHITE PEOPLE!!!! LOL HAHAHA you guys can use all that color. Looks GREAT BROTHA!!!!!!!! what a commitment

TO me, this tattoo represents commitment/dedication. That i am able stick with something until the end. IT took me a long time to design this puppy the right way. There are many meanings behind the shape etc. I am designing another one for my other shoulder now.

This one is for looks....i want to design an asian stylized artistic Silver Back Gorrila in the bamboo...jsut looking out with a protective look.

Shindo, who are you planning on having do the tattoo for you?  I'm pretty good friends with a couple of the guys from Atomic.  If you don't already have someone lined up to do it, you may talk to these guys as they have some pretty badass artists.  

PM me if you'd like me to get more info.

Edit: I just re-read your post, and it looks as though you have already had the tat done. If so disregard my above ramblings.

<!--EDIT|T5eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1092240671 -->

Looks good Shin!

I'm supposed to go with my daughter & get matching tatts tonight. Pob is the place we had lined up isn't there anymore. We are looking for a dragon with a halo.

Anyone know anyone in the PHX area that does a good job slinging ink?

Back