08 Lowered, LED N.Stalker Lights. Pics

Shindo97

Registered
Got bored tonight and decided to throw on my 3 Light Kit from Nightstalkerfx.com

I love how these look..only 3 little lights and it gives the Busa the most amazing glow...i chose the orange lights. They look even better in person...when the head lights are on the ground under the bike has a sick glow to it.

THESE were at 1 am this morning in pretty much PITCH BLACK night.

Cant wait for my full system Yosh to get here, and matching 08 Shoei Busa Helmet!!
bradmarques.com link not responding

You now have a low flying UFO.
bowdown.gif

HAHAH...good one..i am prepared for the jabs and pokes...but i love the Glowing look it gives off..and plus, it just makes me easier to see..

the switch is perfectly placed so that i can turn it off and on on the fly with my left hand....love it

Don't be too disapointed when your new busa helmet arrives, but the black on the helmet does not match the black on the bike. Other than that, a good helmet for less than $400.00

Plan us a ride on that road you have been talking about and I will bring the crew down during the ROT rally or maybe sooner. Keep in touch. I like the glow lights.
thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

nice look. You got that off 3 LEDs? That's impressive - whats the power consumption on those things?

yeah 3 light kit...one up front..one by the rear towards the brake light, and then one up closer the seat underneath.i had to remove the rubber mud flap thing...i dont remember how much power it uses but its not much at all..

i have left them on 24/7 for days at time and everything was fine.

looks good. whats up with nightstalker, i tried contacting them a while ago and no reply, no answer on their phone either?
rock.gif
they back in biz?

Back