Hayabusa Dreams

WWJD

Donating Member
Registered
Ok, I'll start. BTW I stole this idea from someone else's mention elsewhere so credit whre it's due!

Anywho, I always dream in full experience, live feeling, technicolor surround sound, Feel-O-vision, so I don't know I'm dreaming at the time unless something really whacky happens. That said, my busa dream consisted of me cruising around the twistie back roads behind this local airforce base, [maybe not the best idea as they have highly trained snipers there just ripe for moving target practice] and I was alone and having a really good time. For some reason I was not leaving that 4 block area, like it was a confined video game or something. I was driving on the streets, driving up the sidewalks, through a park and parking lots, having a lot of fun simply riding, but I hadn't opened her up yet. So back on the street, I twisted throttle full in 3rd gear and it just sort of groaned, sputtered and never got above 35 or so. I pulled over and started revving it to see if she was broke and once I got passed 1/3 turn on throttle, it would slow down like the gas was cut off! Great! There goes MY fun for the evening. Not being mechanically inclined I bagan to condiser my options of getting it home, or finding a taxi, since I would no be able to figure out what was wrong and fix it right there. Instead, I just loafed along on my neutered busa all the way home, toward my place at 30ish MPH. weee.

Ok, so it's not movie worthy but it was my FIRST dream with my busa in it since I bought it [that I can remember]. More like a lame nightmare though. Hope THAT dream never comes true.

NEXT!!!

I've had bad dreams about dropping it. Dropping it in the garage. Dropping it while parking in front of witnesses. Dropping it while making a U-turn. Dropping it by muffing a wheelie. Dropping it by locking up the front while stopping.

Fortunately none of these have happened. But it's fair to say there is a subconscious fear at work here...
blush.gif

well, maybe not that weird. Just kinda weird...havin all these dreams and stuff. I have dreams too....(dreamy music plays)

(slap slap).....who's yer daddy?!!?! Who's yer daddy??!?!?!

Hey wait a minute 1/3 throttle on the Busa will still go pretty fast.LOL Sorry never dream that i can remember.

Only one I can remember was about a month ago...

in the burnout box, gettin the tire nice an toasty..... all of a sudden...
EVERY seal and gasket starts leaking, then engine covers start comin loose, Niagra Falls of oil and coolant..
sad.gif

was just plain freeky.

dude....now that has GOT to be some funky shid. Clive has some pretty wacked-out stuff going thru his head.

its a gift, but really sux since I cant write worth a crap... if I could wake up and write like the King, ...... wow.

I've only had one dream about the busa. I was wearing a suit and tie dragging a knee in the twisties. Would love to know what that means. hehehe.

I have this dream about doing a 'Busa video clip. My son and his friend can shoot standing video, and I can mount a camera on the bike. Then edit it all together to a cool song I have. His friend has all the editing software, I've seen his skateboard videos, cool stuff. Maybe I'll get it done this summer. hmmm
rock.gif

Cache....I can only wonder how many people you'll drive insane if you ever learn how to write.

Back