My Hawaii update ...

Kento...I agree. I lived on Oahu for total of 8+yrs and loved it. But, the islands are small and roads not as fun. Made the trip over to Hilo a couple times years ago, and Maui my favorite "get away" from the hustle and bustle of Oahu. I hope to go back but only visiting friends next time. Thanks for sharing the pics.

Charlie

(Kento-Moto @ Jan. 26 2007,20:46) So for those that can swing it I highly recommend getting out there in January when it's cold and ugly on the mainland.

Only thing I can say is   ...  ALOOOOOOHA!

- Kento
That is the veiw I grew up with in my back yard !! Man I want to go back for a trip . I've been looking at rentals that are in Ewa so I can be home (kinda) for a minute.

Nice pics!! Looks gorgeous there!! Carpet + Upholstery cleaning business?? I did that for years, I have several companys over the years to. The prices and customers fluctuated so much I gave it up. Guys were advertising $4.95 per room and then upselling the hell out of people. Just got ugly and uglier from there!!

great pic's! man, i miss hawaii too. i lived on oahu, shcofield barracks for 3 years. my wife and i had our honeymoon there in 2002. not much has changed since the 90's.

green with envy
super.gif

thanks for shareing

Congrats on the sale of your house Kent. I lived in Kailua, on Oahu for 6 years and hated to leave. Haven't been back yet, but hopefully someday.

damnit, man...

you need to make the extra flight out here, my bro...it'd be an honor to be your host.
beerchug.gif

Back