My heart is Broken-UPDATE!!!!

yengese

Registered
allright guys, remember this?
https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/random-thoughts/102775-my-heart-broken.html
Well, I went to see her for Valentines day ( from Washington state to Maine for a weekend) and we did break up the next day. She has some REAL issues; and the Valentines date was great, but the rest of the time she was not my Heather. To save you guys the long version, she hurt me deeper than I have ever been hurt and acted in a way ( since the crap started at the beginning of the year) that it was hard to believe this was the same girl. Worst part is, she wasn't malicious about it; it would be easy to hate her if she was. We tried to keep it civil since we split, but she is REALLY Frakked up and its become uncivil. BTW, if the girl in that picture ( or a girl named heather ) wants a ride in the state of Maine; DON'T DO IT, Busa brothers! It will be good for awhile, until she frakks you up along with her, and trust me, it sucked beyond belief.

Now for the good part. So, I start putting myself out there again. Match.com again and its going nowhere. Then I run across someone with the same religious beliefs, same political beliefs and everything else for us is down the line. We send some emails and she says " we should meet". Sure. I google her name to see if she is another crazy like the previous one; and lo and behold, she is a former Miss Oregon!
I called my buddy, and my dad right away.
Yee-frakking-haw! So we go out on a date that weekend, and I wasn't expecting anything except for me to get a confidence boost after my horrific experience with the ex. Something for me to get back in the saddle, I guess. Well, the date is a blast; she and I laughed so hard we cried. It was a great date, and she is so sweet to me and kind. She wasn't the diva I was expecting; she was just a NORMAL ( and trust me, I dug deep into her past, looking for warning signs, and I found none) sweet girl looking for a nice guy.
Sooooo......we have spent a LOT ( and I mean A LOT) of time together the last 6 weeks and she is crazy about me, and it feels good. I am very much crazy about her also. She is the type of girl I should have been dating.
I kind of looked at it like this: God worked so hard to get the bad one out of my life ( and He had to rip her away) so He could show me this good one.
Its been too cold to be out on the Busa yet, but she says she would like to ride. She saw the picture and said" That is the zoomiest bike I have ever seen" :)
It feels good to be back. Thanks for all the prayers guys. I appreciate it.

PS. a "mutual" friend of myself and the ex's ( who knows the full story) just "had" to tell the ex that I was dating a younger, former Miss Oregon.
HaHaHa!!!! Pwned!!!!!

Last edited:
Good for you, glad that you found someone that you can be happy with :beerchug:

Congrats on finding someone that sounds good for you. God has a way of throwing a good one at us from time to time. You just need to pay attention. :beerchug:

See, God may not give you what you want, but he will give you what you need. Good for you, always remember, bend but don't break. The strongest tree in the forest is the one that bends.:thumbsup:

:beerchug: Good for you brother....

and just because no one else has done it....

:worthless:

Congrats dude.. It looks like you have found someone to make you happy.. I knew Jessica was the one the first time she came to visit me with her hand cuffs and a gun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh:

:thumbsup:good for you. Did you say former Miss. Oregon? Not to be rude but you couldn't put up a pic she must be a hottie, and if you don't want to thats fine to.:laugh:

You need our approval before you continue with this relationship. Photographic evidence is required!:rulez:

Back