I know some of you have been waiting on this*cough*Projekt*cough* FRIGGIN WOMEN!!!!!!

yamahor

DEAD MAN WALKING
Donating Member
Registered
So, I had been dating this nice Mennonite girl, Deb, for the past few months... Long story short, her dad got an ex of mine pregnant while he was still married to Debs mom, Deb and I met, we hit it off. Well, one of my very best friends, Benita, happens to be female. I've never seen a problem with that, and Deb told me it ain't a problem... Then she wants to break up with me because I hung out with Benita a few times in the 3 months Deb and I dated. WTF?! You told me there was no problem, now it is? Also, my shorts are immodest according to her beliefs, but she told me she didn't have a problem with that either, then she tells me she does when she breaks up! :rulez: When you have a problem with me, tell me! Is that so tough?! I can work on it or we'll talk about it, don't let it brew into anger! That's the other thing, she thinks I'm real violent cause I got punched and my foot got stomped by 2 kids after I asked them to stop, so I got mad and walked away... THAT'S VIOLENT? Again, WTF?! (sorry for using harsh letters lol)

By the way, not looking for pity, just needed to vent and thought a few *cough*Projekt*cough* might enjoy my latest female troubles.

Re: I know some of you have been waiting on this*cough*Projekt*cough* FRIGGIN WOMEN!!

You're lucky dude, on to the next adventure. :thumbsup:

Re: I know some of you have been waiting on this*cough*Projekt*cough* FRIGGIN WOMEN!!

Be glad it's a break-up, and not a divorce. Keep on looking. You will eventually find someone who truly accepts you for who you are. I'm still looking too.

Things that in the past may have been expressly okay'd by a woman will inevitably become a reason to cause you grief.
Stay away from that crazy b!tch.. Find yourself another crazy b!tch, the odds are good that you will.. :laugh:

Things that in the past may have been expressly okay'd by a woman will inevitably become a reason to cause you grief.
Stay away from that crazy b!tch.. Find yourself another crazy b!tch, the odds are good that you will.. :laugh:

+1 Beetches are crazy...lol. Im glad I dont have to date them

there is a cure for what ails thee, young lad:
its commonly referred to as a "rebound" relationship:laugh:

usually involves some chick you normally would never :poke: even a long one, :laugh:
go play w/a fugly to rebuild your shattered ego and unboggle yourself w/a simple lass, *I.Q. no higher than her bra size:rulez:* you'll be better afterwards:thumbsup:

Or......keep trying that nice-guy thing, let me know how it works for you:whistle:

j/k benny-I gotta get my laffs in when I can:moon:

Sounds like you are lucky to find out now, instead of much later.

Time to go fishing, but maybe this time you should try a different bait? :beerchug:

Without pictures of the shorts, we can't help...

Darn, sorry Ben. The "hor" thing always throws me!

:moon:

LOL I agree 100%... Recently my a friend and another friend said they wouldn't do anything together than low and behold their action were a lot different.. One isn't even divorced and the other is in a relationship supposedly with someone else. LOL Beeches....

Don't know how to do multiple quotes, but TruWrecks and Laylas_mom hit the nail on the head. Be glad it's a breakup and not a divorce and truly women are hard as heck to figure out....that's why we ride motorcycles! There are times the only thing that matters is the open road, two wheels and the wind in your face. It's also why we fish, hunt, camp and generally just get out of Dodge.
:beerchug:

LOL I agree 100%... Recently my a friend and another friend said they wouldn't do anything together than low and behold their action were a lot different.. One isn't even divorced and the other is in a relationship supposedly with someone else. LOL Beeches....

Dang, I think I figured it out. You ladies are tough!!!

:rofl:

to many tuna's in the sea to stick around for this crap move on bro:whistle:

:laugh:

633708060121016060-financialplanning.jpg

I know you don't want to be hearing this kind of advice, but here it comes in a nutshell, the perspective from an old man. You're hanging out with the wrong crowd son, especially if you're looking for a long term relationship. Listen up now...............those honey moons don't last long! When that reality hits you square between the eyes someday and the smoke clears, ask yourself: does she know how to cook? Is she a slob with the house keeping? Can she balance a check book? Does she have a job or at least some skill pointing towards gainful employment someday? Ahhhh, a tatooed body will get her nothing but flippin' burgers at the Golden arches.
And the list of questions go on and on......................
Yeah, I hear ya, what does that old dude know? Actually, he knows a lot from being around 65 years!
I'll shut up now, but you did ask.

I know you don't want to be hearing this kind of advice, but here it comes in a nutshell, the perspective from an old man. You're hanging out with the wrong crowd son, especially if you're looking for a long term relationship. Listen up now...............those honey moons don't last long! When that reality hits you square between the eyes someday and the smoke clears, ask yourself: does she know how to cook? Is she a slob with the house keeping? Can she balance a check book? Does she have a job or at least some skill pointing towards gainful employment someday? Ahhhh, a tatooed body will get her nothing but flippin' burgers at the Golden arches.
Yeah, I hear ya, what does that old dude know? Actually, he knows a lot from being around 65 years!

Crikey Dad, where were you in 1970 and again in 1983? :whistle:

ill agree there with ccbusa and you sound angry. i know you are venting but the thoughts are there

She was just not that into you. :laugh:

I have a beef with you, your ignorant, and whiny. and you even smell a bit funny..and you never call me either...and you refuse to say that red is the fastest color...:moon:

j/k
come to Indiana I will introduce you to some civil people:beerchug: and u didnt need her anyway, dont ever change for someone...do it for yourself

Last edited:

there is a cure for what ails thee, young lad:
its commonly referred to as a "rebound" relationship:laugh:

usually involves some chick you normally would never :poke: even a long one, :laugh:
go play w/a fugly to rebuild your shattered ego and unboggle yourself w/a simple lass, *I.Q. no higher than her bra size:rulez:* you'll be better afterwards:thumbsup:

Or......keep trying that nice-guy thing, let me know how it works for you:whistle:

j/k benny-I gotta get my laffs in when I can:moon:

lol! Actually, I was the rebound for her, she just won't admit it. She got pretty well played by a guy for about a month a week before we became official... I should have known when she told me this that I was a rebound, but I was dumb... I didn't find out about the guy till a couple weeks into dating her.

Actually she's a good cook, has her own house cleaning business which is fairly successful, and has no Tattoos... As a matter of fact her religion of Mennonite says she must be submissive to the husband and do what he wants... That's the truth of it, but I'm not looking for advice. I'll be over it soon enough. Ain't no thang but a chicken wang!

Back