Here it is!! What you all have been waiting for!!!

That's a lot of money to spend on a toy that you will only be able to enjoy 36 days out of the year and that's only if the weather is good.
Are you planning on taking it out of country with you so you can really enjoy it?Posted via Mobile Device

Well, eventually things over here will come to an end as the president is trying to push for. So sometime down the road I will get to enjoy it more. I wish the military would let us contractors have our toys over here in Afghanistan but that ain't happening. lol.

Extremely nice build, all you need now is a black knight set of leathers brother :thumbsup:

Hurry home to enjoy it :bowdown:

Wicked looking bike...nasty...by the way can u explain what the 36 days a year for tax reasons are? Specifically..is your money protected due to serving as a contractor in a war area?? What?
Black mamba...I will store the bike for you and clean up after any secretions:laugh:

BM...are those oem wheels that have been painted? Is there only one rotor on front wheel? Man, be careful if that is your setup...I rarely use my back brake unless it is holding the bike still on a hill stop or parking lot manuevering...that is 50 percent loss of brake power...Not flamming at all...Did you upgrade your pads to a softer pad so that u have more stopping power?

Back