How long did it take you to get it?

wpg2rch

Donating Member
Registered
I placed my order for a Corbin rear seat & back rest on June 22nd. My credit card was billed a few days later, and I am still waiting. I have sent two emails asking for an order status update with no response either time.

Is this wait time normal? Lack of email response too?

Not that I am nervous, I just want to get it!!...and maybe vent a little.  
pissed.gif

Thanks!

I got mine in 4 days! I would call them, the # is listed on their website.

Last Corbins (I use a Tobin on the Busa) I got (4 years ago), only took 2 weeks from order to delivery
wink.gif

After waiting and waiting and waiting, guess what came an hour after finally posting my frustration here?!?! It finally arrived!!
I didn't have time to look at it last night. Might take off from work early just to unwrap my new 'present'.  
jump9.gif

You are going to love it. Now that I have it I am going to send my stock seat to Tobin to re-do so I have both but I really do like it. The more that I ride it the more I appreciate it. I have wanted a corbin seat since i was 17 with '91 ZX-6 Ninja and Corbin came out with a seat for it called the Gunfighter. I tried so hard to save the money for that seat but between the muzzy exhaust and re-jetting etc..., I never did get it. It was worth the wait. Enjoy the ride!
beerchug.gif

Back