How long did you wait on your wheels?

swtbuza06

Registered
I bought an 06 busa but has been in the shop for 10 1/2 wks. As soon as I bought the bike, i put a couple hundred miles on it in Feb. to break it in, and then in the beginning of March, it was sent to a custom bike shop to be broken down. The frame was sent out to chrome, the body out to paint, custom 240 kit and the wheels, and all the gadgets to go with it, air ride suspension, chrome all nuts and bolts, gauges, seat,everything chrome, etc. Now, everything is almost done and the engine is back into the frame. The wheels are made to order, but man i want my bike back so baddd. Thats the only thing keeping me from getting my bike. They ordered from RC components out of Cali and im in South FL. I wish they would be here soon. Anybody else had to wait a long time for there wheels or frame. It seems like everyday is a perfect day for riding too.

I wait for everything!

Ordered pro-bolts May 9th.
Painted inners..March 13 th. (had to be redone)
Chain/sprockets two weeks ago.
Chain guard..10 weeks..sent wrong one.
Powder coating..two weeks so far.
Ordered tires on Friday..dealer is in same state..not here.
Bought throttlemeister last week on the org..nope..not here.

Still feel bad?

hogger...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

cool.gif

rock.gif

<!--EDIT|hogger
Reason for Edit: None given...|1149136836 -->

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Don't feel bad. I'm still waiting on custom forks on a newly painted bike with new RC Components wheels also. I've got everything except for a sprocket and the new custom forks. I'm figuring by the end of next week though.

well poo on all you... i dont have anything on order and i'm RIDING!
tounge.gif
all kiding aside though 10 1/2 weeks is a long time and if were my bike, i'd be standing on someones desk saying WHERE IS MY BIKE! I WANT A DISCOUNT!
mad.gif

Been there done that all last winter. It's funny how things shouldn't seem to take that long in your mind, but reality is another deal all together.

Uhhhhhh, how long did they say it would take
rock.gif
 ? And how much longer are they saying it will be until it's finished
wink.gif
. Then, you've got a starting point to argue with them on
idea.gif

off topic whos doing your work in FL are you located in MIA?

<!--EDIT|jjbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1149179514 -->

Umm, Yeah that's why your supposed to ride the fuggin thing, not Chrome the thing...
laugh.gif

hell I'd just go buy a used 02 and ride the hell outta it till the new Hotness arrives.

Over three months waiting to put humpty dumpty back again last year right after I blew it up....... It'll be here sooner than you know! Oh and

Welcome to the Org!
smile.gif

Superbike concepts is doing the bike. Awesome people to work with and the bikes that have done are sick. Cant wait till its finished.

Back