I know some of you have been waiting on this*cough*Projekt*cough* FRIGGIN WOMEN!!!!!!

Re: I know some of you have been waiting on this*cough*Projekt*cough* FRIGGIN WOMEN!!

Actually she's a good cook, has her own house cleaning business which is fairly successful, and has no Tattoos... As a matter of fact her religion of Mennonite says she must be submissive to the husband and do what he wants... That's the truth of it, but I'm not looking for advice. I'll be over it soon enough. Ain't no thang but a chicken wang!

FYI, if you rule out gals with tatts you will not be doing yourself any favors...

There are some pretty awesome females with tasteful tattoos that have great careers... and we ride Busa's...lol. Just saying...

Re: I know some of you have been waiting on this*cough*Projekt*cough* FRIGGIN WOMEN!!

FYI, if you rule out gals with tatts you will not be doing yourself any favors...

There are some pretty awesome females with tasteful tattoos that have great careers... and we ride Busa's...lol. Just saying...

Not ruling them out at all, but he said my crowd has tats and such, just figured I'd have some fun and tell him about her. lol

Ben, come to the fall bash and forget about the chics for a while. :D

Ok..out on a limb here..Mennonite? Are you of that faith? Cross religion marriages are tuff.

Crikey Dad, where were you in 1970 and again in 1983? :whistle:

Uh yeah, or 1990 and 1993?

Move on Ben, call it lessons learned and meet someone new.

Stay away from that crazy b!tch..

That's exactly what I was thinking. Move on. If she is picking at little stuff, she was just looking for a way out. Let her go. You deserve better!!!

So, I had been dating this nice Mennonite girl, Deb, for the past few months... Long story short, her dad got an ex of mine pregnant while he was still married to Debs mom, Deb and I met, we hit it off. Well, one of my very best friends, Benita, happens to be female. I've never seen a problem with that, and Deb told me it ain't a problem... Then she wants to break up with me because I hung out with Benita a few times in the 3 months Deb and I dated. WTF?! You told me there was no problem, now it is? Also, my shorts are immodest according to her beliefs, but she told me she didn't have a problem with that either, then she tells me she does when she breaks up! :rulez: When you have a problem with me, tell me! Is that so tough?! I can work on it or we'll talk about it, don't let it brew into anger! That's the other thing, she thinks I'm real violent cause I got punched and my foot got stomped by 2 kids after I asked them to stop, so I got mad and walked away... THAT'S VIOLENT? Again, WTF?! (sorry for using harsh letters lol)

By the way, not looking for pity, just needed to vent and thought a few *cough*Projekt*cough* might enjoy my latest female troubles.

Thank her an move on. :rofl:

Women who want you to notice the most subtle of hints or even want you to read their minds an instead of just voicing an honest an straight forward opinion may be better to let them go.:laugh: jmo they arenot all like that, out there are women just the opposite these kinda women are not myths but when you find one you got grab an hold em they get taken off the shelves pretty quickly.:lol:

Last edited:

Also, my shorts are immodest according to her beliefs, but she told me she didn't have a problem with that either, then she tells me she does when she breaks up!

I think your shorts were the whole problem...:whistle:

freak-in-tight-jeans-shorts.jpg

::puke

ahh living the single life. on to the next Yammy :beerchug:

You should just "manhandle" the next one.. Trust me on this, you'd be surprised at the result.

You should just "manhandle" the next one.. Trust me on this, you'd be surprised at the result.

Oh lord...dont list to this garbage...you will just end up in the hospital when she shots you in your sleep.

Hmmm, and now you know the guy was not all bad most likely. :O
lol! Actually, I was the rebound for her, she just won't admit it. She got pretty well played by a guy for about a month a week before we became official... I should have known when she told me this that I was a rebound, but I was dumb... I didn't find out about the guy till a couple weeks into dating her.

Oh lord...dont list to this garbage...you will just end up in the hospital when she shots you in your sleep.

Don't listen to her.. You should do as I said and then post a thread about the aftermath! :rofl:

Don't listen to her.. You should do as I said and then post a thread about the aftermath! :rofl:

I agree! I'm one to choose the path with the best story nowadays! Makes life interesting for my friends to hear and read about it! lol

Dude, get AWAY from those Mennonite chicks. They're freakin more psycho that regular women.

You need to develope the "I don't give a fug" attitude with women. They eat that crap up.

They may say they don't but they're all about it. The last thing you need is a tied down relationship. Just looking out for you Ben.

be glad it's a break-up, and not a divorce. Keep on looking. You will eventually find someone who truly accepts you for who you are. I'm still looking too.

+100

Back