My GF and I disagree, your opinion is needed.

Fastfrog007

Donating Member
Registered
Is she wearing her ring upside down? I say she is, when she walks the owl is upside down, and if she holds her hand out to display it in the classic "here's my ring gesture" the lil guy is still head down. Opinions are urgently needed.

Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

uploadfromtaptalk1299036912012.jpg

I have found out a few things about women in my life, heres my two cents

1.) You can be happy and wrong
2.) You can be unhappy and right

which would you want?:whistle:

rule #1 - she's always right
rule #2 - even when she's wrong tell her she's right, do it the right way and then smile
rule #3 - refer to rule #1

Its simple, no matter what the outcome she is right and you won't be getting nonya for a few nights while she makes her point :rofl:

It depends on her... does she care what other people think? Then its upside down when she shows those people. Is she full of self confidence? Then its right side up when she looks at it.
Posted via Mobile Device

I think I got the same answer 10 different ways. Lesson learned.:thumbsup:

Brian- I'm gonna print out those rules as paste em to, well, everything.

186- You hit the nail on the head, she really doesn't care what anyone thinks.
Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

I'm going through a divorce so My input wouldn't matter. But it's upside down. See I never learn :rofl:

It reminds me of how the Irish women wear their ring. If the Ring is facing the person who is wearing it, it means they are not taken, if they wear the ring facing the crowd, they are taken. It basically shows others if they are or if they are not taken. So if you are going with this Irish tradition, it is upside down, if you are going with whatever she wants, then shut the H-E-Double-Hockey-Sticks-Up! :snap: :poke:

(its upside down) :laugh:

Also she is the one wearing it...

You might see it sometimes.
Other people see it once in a while.
She see it every day all day long.

The way she see it its the right way... :thumbsup:

Men must choose their battles carefully, and the ultimate question, "is it worth it?" :laugh:

Think of it this way if she turns it around it will be upside down for her when she looks at it :dunno:

Back