My friend needs your click! :-)

Done..........

and if you un-censor that pic I will stay up all night voting for her.

Thanks everyone!

Sorry, a member complained that the photo was too racy... :wtf:

Maybe the member wasn't clear in what he/she was complaining about. Maybe said member thought your GF's knees or feet were too racy so maybe you should censor those and uncensored the rest? :dunno: :laugh:

Thanks everyone!

Like they don't have stuff like that on public TV, Billboards, on side of buses, walking around at the beach, etc.... :laugh: I could see if she was posed a certain way.

Im a rebel. I had one for a week, just couldnt get into it. Turns out, I dont care what my friends are havin for lunch or if the laundry was bein done:laugh:

- South Park Facebook Scenes[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Im a rebel. I had one for a week, just couldnt get into it. Turns out, I dont care what my friends are havin for lunch or if the laundry was bein done:laugh:

Lol, I hear you on that! It's definitely a vanity site, but is still great for networking... :beerchug:

Like they don't have stuff like that on public TV, Billboards, on side of buses, walking around at the beach, etc.... :laugh: I could see if she was posed a certain way.

That's what I thought. Now I've been downgraded and lost my signature privileges all together... ???

A really good friend of mine could potentially be in the upcoming World of Warcraft film. So if you could take a second to LIKE the facebook page that was created for her, we would really appreciate it!

Michele-Morrow-as-Lady-Sylvanas
:beerchug:

Well, It appears she is attractive, and I am shallow, so like it is...

And this is what my inbox is for ;)

Back