One click for my GF...

Vega

Registered
Here's a link to my GF's imdb page. On the top right side of the page theres a button that says LIKE. If you can click that for me, I'd appreciate it... :thumbsup:

Irena A. Hoffman

That is if you like... :laugh:

IMG_9783JPG.jpg

irena-a-hoffman-20091201000749934.jpg

Thanks a million everyone! Hope you all are doing well...
:beerchug:

I pressed the Like button for you/her. Luckily there wasn't a "send Vega overseas and steal girlfriend" button because I probably would have pressed that one too! :laugh: :beerchug::thumbsup::bowdown:

Hmmmm..... I got $10,000 cash for her to dump you and join me! She would be perfect for what I'm looking for. You can always find another, because you are not 300lbs and 53 years old like I am. Remember, be kind to an old guy............:cheerleader::cheerleader:

what's not to like....she's a younger, HOT-ter version of Nicole Kidman! :thumbsup:

Hmmmm..... I got $10,000 cash for her to dump you and join me! She would be perfect for what I'm looking for. You can always find another, because you are not 300lbs and 53 years old like I am. Remember, be kind to an old guy............:cheerleader::cheerleader:

haha! That's funny!

I went the page saw the picture, your gf is gorgeous...Now if I could just remember what I what I was supposed to be doing :poke::poke:

:thumbsup:

Back