My favourite biker movie should arrive today

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Wahhhoooo found a new copy of Biker Boyz on Amazon for 5 bucks.I know what I'll be doing tonight.:popcorn:
Anybody got a fav movie with bikes? Rubb.

Movies with motorcycles in them I liked The Great Escape, Mad Max series, The Wild Ones, Street Hawk, The World's Fastest Indian, CHiPs '99...Wild Hogs (had a few funny moments),

The TV documentary series about the birth of Harley Davidson was OK. and Long Way Round was OK.

I sense some dissension my brother,do tell.
It's fast and furious on two wheels and equally as pathetic.
The race scenes are ridiculously overdone, I'm so sick of Hollywood either not hiring or not listening to people who are involved in what they're trying to show. I know that Rickey Gadson consulted on this one, but they obviously chose to ignore his input. For example the depiction of nitrous (or nawwwssss as every fanboi calls it) as suddenly adding rpm to a redlined motor is tired. Stuff like that just irks me.
It certainly wasn't the worst movie I've ever seen, but I was disappointed with a lot of it.

The race scenes are ridiculously overdone, I'm so sick of Hollywood either not hiring or not listening to people who are involved in what they're trying to show. I know that Rickey Gadson consulted on this one, but they obviously chose to ignore his input. For example the depiction of nitrous (or nawwwssss as every fanboi calls it) as suddenly adding rpm to a redlined motor is tired. Stuff like that just irks me.
It certainly wasn't the worst movie I've ever seen, but I was disappointed with a lot of it.
I found it full of bravado and clichés...the only redeeming quality of the movie was it had Hayabusas in it.

I agree bro,with all of that ^ The way I see most entertainment is we are handed a list of choices.Its all there is.We cant really make any of our own.Some people were thrown into turmoil when "Friends" and "Sienfeld" were on at the same time. :banghead: I'm lucky,I can do without tv for the most part.Especially daytime tv.Folks who are staying home cause of corona are about to find out how shiddy tv really is. I watch documentories, none of which are on how to spell obviously.:laugh:

Biker Boyz is fun, mindless entertainment with bikes. Works for me! I still have a copy on VHS.

Much better movie than that Torque trainwreck... pee-yoo that movie stunk! :crazy:

So Biker Boyz was and is still one of my favourite movies, simply because it came out at a time that i knew less............The Nitrous scenes, the quarter mile stretches that take forever to finish, and the fact that it had busas in it made me want one. So yep I still like it and still have fun watching it, no matter how corny it might come across, (bike drags in the dirt, OMG). :crazy:

Otherwise don't fear, YouTube has some really good Bike Papparazzi stuff or Asphalt and Opportunity for you grudge bike fans. I really like watching that just for the dialogue and people placing bets and stuff, talking smack.....keeps me entertained for hours.

Back