The movie Biker Boyz...how do they do it?

a long time ago in Maine I took a buddy's bike out for a quick jaunt down route 1. no helmet law threw on some oakley shades and rode off...man about a mile in at maybe 70 mph the wind gets under the shades and slides my contact lens out of my eye LOL.... my biggest wtf moment....well tied with when i learned about locktite as I watched the brake lever fly off at speed...those happened a long time ago and ive seen alot since then, id never ride without a helmet now and have never tried the half lids. it even unnerved me on a recent trip down south to watch cats fly by me at 90 (im in my truck) with no helmet on.

OK, i will jump out there and say i liked biker boyz...it was like reading sport rider until super street bike came out. it was the best we had... now if you liked torque kill yourself LOL

BTW who liked the movie? Who hated it?

I like Lawrence Fishburn,so I had to watch it. Plus...its got tricked up bikes,Busa's and babes.:thumbsup:

Thin plot line...some cool stunts thou. Pretty much "Par-For-The-Course" for any movie made after 1970.:laugh:

RSD.

Yeah I gotta agree with you Rubb the plot was thinner than Paris Hilton :laugh: the bikes and the hot chicks kept my interest but that movie was definitely a one and done IMO

Yes Torque was absolute :bs:!!! It was so far over the top and unrealistic even hot girls and a Y2k bike could save this piece of garbage :puke:

Biker boyz was ok. Plot was trash but the bikes and chicks were good. Torque was too much. The bike battle was too much

a long time ago in Maine I took a buddy's bike out for a quick jaunt down route 1. no helmet law threw on some oakley shades and rode off...man about a mile in at maybe 70 mph the wind gets under the shades and slides my contact lens out of my eye LOL.... my biggest wtf moment....well tied with when i learned about locktite as I watched the brake lever fly off at speed...those happened a long time ago and ive seen alot since then, id never ride without a helmet now and have never tried the half lids. it even unnerved me on a recent trip down south to watch cats fly by me at 90 (im in my truck) with no helmet on.

OK, i will jump out there and say i liked biker boyz...it was like reading sport rider until super street bike came out. it was the best we had... now if you liked torque kill yourself LOL

I can picture those things happening...contact lens...:rofl:

Glad it turned out OK Bro.

RSD.

biker boyz was good in a turn off your brain and ignore the glaring issues it had in it kind of way. torque on the other hand was so bad even gratuities boobies probably couldn't have made that a good enough movie to watch a second time. just my .02$

not saying the movie was any good but i would watch cat food commercials if they had Jaime Pressly in them, that's all i have to say :thumbsup:

biker boyz was good in a turn off your brain and ignore the glaring issues it had in it kind of way. torque on the other hand was so bad even gratuities boobies probably couldn't have made that a good enough movie to watch a second time. just my .02$

^ This. ^

When I ride my old Katana 1100 short distances, I rock the vintage Bell 500 helmet and sunglasses...

9449318136_48af18dfab.jpg

... all longer rides (and all B-King rides) are full-face mandatory.

^ This. ^

When I ride my old Katana 1100 short distances, I rock the vintage Bell 500 helmet and sunglasses...

9449318136_48af18dfab.jpg

... all longer rides (and all B-King rides) are full-face mandatory.

Silver Bell helmet,face partially covered face, old suzuki...reminds me of Goose,from mad Max.

RSD.

mad_max_goose_bike.jpg

imagesCA0EKRJ5.jpg

Semi: Taste like chicken?

It's not the little ones I worry about...it's the REALLY BIG bug you smack that's gonna do you in...cause, no matter what, or how bad it hurts, you gotta RIDE THE BIKE....

I doubt any of you deal with as much heat and humidity together as I do.
It's 92 with 89% humidity right now. In other words its a sauna out there.

I wear FF helmet, jacket, Kevlar jeans, boots and gloves EVERY time I ride.
Crashin sucks but recouperating wounds is even worse. You need to be healthy enough to fix your bike no?

heed these words...

SWEAT WASHES OFF AND ROAD RASH DOESN'T.

Now I have some friends who don't gear up because they wanna go hang out at the Hooters or whatever. And I can understand not wanting to have to deal with your helmet and all once there but....

SWEAT WASHES OFF AND ROAD RASH DOESN'T!! :laugh:

im sorry but both bike movies were trash...as far as the helmet goes...im having to wash the liners after every ride or else i start breaking out.

Back