The movie Biker Boyz...how do they do it?

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
I just did not feel like gearing up today for the first time in years. I threw on my harley beanie style skid lid and off I whent. I could not see shi7 because my eyes were watering so bad.

How do these guys you see do it? Ride a sportbike without a fullface? I had on my Ray Ban's but still...

Anybody on the Org ride Biker Boyz style?

RSD.

I've traveled @ parade speed down Main Street in Daytona or a huge Broward County toy run numerous times without the full-face helmet but I always had wrap around shades or goggle type eye protection.

just like this :thumbsup:

IMG_2831.jpg

I like to ride a lot of back country roads and my helmet and front of my busa gets riddled with bugs. Between that and seeing a buddy of mine go down doing like 10mph and cracking his shiny new helmet and scraping it completely down on 1 side I puts a helmet on EVERY time my busa gets fired up :whistle:

I have to admit I am about 50/50 with the helmet. Just ran out and did a measure without my helmet. 88 degrees and high humidity and just didn't want to put it on. I have a pair of sunglasses I got at a local bike ship that have padding around the edges that seal to my face. No wind gets in. Have tried with regular sunglasses and my eyes water quite a bit.

I have to admit I am about 50/50 with the helmet. Just ran out and did a measure without my helmet. 88 degrees and high humidity and just didn't want to put it on. I have a pair of sunglasses I got at a local bike ship that have padding around the edges that seal to my face. No wind gets in. Have tried with regular sunglasses and my eyes water quite a bit.

Just be carefull with that lid-less krap Bro. Its not going to be you crashing right. Its gonna be some donkey-dik crashing into you.

Unfortunately as bikers we have to "Dress for the crash,Not the ride!"

RSD.

BTW who liked the movie? Who hated it?

I like Lawrence Fishburn,so I had to watch it. Plus...its got tricked up bikes,Busa's and babes.:thumbsup:

Thin plot line...some cool stunts thou. Pretty much "Par-For-The-Course" for any movie made after 1970.:laugh:

RSD.

90% of the time I use a brain bucket and sun/clear glasses. other times is full or no helmet but I always wear some type of safety glasses to keep stuff out of my eyes

I actually like the movie but thats me..plus i was dumb enough to ride in my 20s with no helmet or classes..but i left the flip flops at home..

if your never goint to break 55, a small helmet is tolerable. i stick with my scoripion though.

just feels better.

if im going to ride w/o a full face, i'm not going to wear helmet at all. but i have to be freakin cooking in my gear for me to go without.
i have just seen too much gory nasty things in my day. (see any one of Slider Gilmore's presentations.)

although, 1 point i would like to make about "Biker Boyz". they spend the entire movie blockin off public streets and drag racing. they finally go to a strip, that gets closed down because of their recklessness.
and then they pay "some greedy ass farmer" to drag race on a DIRT road.

im sorry, Flag on the play; i call BS! :bs:

Full face 100% of the time,no matter how hot it is,i would rather lose some sweat than part of my face...

movie was crap and I cant stand lawerence fishbum!!
BTW who liked the movie? Who hated it?

I like Lawrence Fishburn,so I had to watch it. Plus...its got tricked up bikes,Busa's and babes.:thumbsup:

Thin plot line...some cool stunts thou. Pretty much "Par-For-The-Course" for any movie made after 1970.:laugh:

RSD.

Back