My engine blew!

JINKSTER

I Love my Wife!
Donating Member
Registered
Through 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th like it was nuthin!
laugh.gif

btw....gotcha.
tounge.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

How's that PCIIIusb workin' out?
Fandamntastic!
biggrin.gif

Losing that clodhopper of an overweight stock exhaust (and 50lbs off my own azz as well) made one heck of a dif in the overall handling and opened things up a lot...in comparison..the stock exhaust was like a marathon runner trying to compete with a gag in his mouth...then the PC3USB (loaded w/ Ivans Dyno Tuned Map "For That Pipe") took the akro race full exhaust and brought it to a state of immpecable tune....completely different bike..and "Align Yer Spine" quick.
tounge.gif

Outside of that?...it's just your basic full system with a pc.
laugh.gif

You gotta ride this thing Paul.

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|JINKSTER
Reason for Edit: None given...|1141870438 -->

dam jinx got me. read the title...then saw you posted it and was like: "whawhawhawhawhat!"

Good 'un Bill.

Shame though..

I was kinda looking forward to an engine rebuild Walkthrough..
smile.gif

bummer, I was hoping it blew...just to mix it up a little.
tounge.gif
ever heard of "Kahrma"?
tounge.gif

btw...my last name is in fact..."Jinks"...want me to put one on ya?
laugh.gif

And in the "Did You Know" catagory: Back in the days of evil Kings and Lords?...if one King or Lord wanted to take out another King or Lord without getting his hands dirty?...he'd hire a Nordic Mercinary to do the deed...as their merciless soul would sail to meet their unwary "Mark"...and...take'im out in the most viscous of ways.."Heavy Swords"...designed to shear through shields like a hot knife through butter..halving whatever was on the other side of'em from skull cap to groin...as these Nordic Mercinarys were aka a...."JINX"

Hence the phrase...

"I'll put a Jinx On You!"

Have a nice day.
biggrin.gif

Love Bill.
laugh.gif

tounge.gif

laugh.gif

thought you did a fine job of synch'ing your TB's....then I read this. "Fug that if I'm gonna follow his walkthrough."

Then I read the post. Bastid.
tounge.gif

Not right at all! I just burned all my printed out Jinkster write ups thinking they was bad advice! Now I have to dig 'em all up and reprint 'em again!!
mad.gif

Back