My dyno pull... gettin there!

BH1

Registered
After months of building, hundreds of phone calls to vendors, waiting on fabrication, waiting on specialized parts we were finally able to make some dyno runs tuesday night in prep for this weeks shootout. This is a 2006 Busa, stock bore, crower rods, special crank, JE pistons and pins, Yosh cams, headwork, RCC Ultra System, water to air intercooler, Garrett 40r turbo running over 40lbs boost. Our first runs last night resulted in a blown head gasket but we still made 660hp (Actually maxed out the dyno at 650 until today when we got a new program for the computer) Here is the dyno:

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

Spent all day dropping the motor and replacing the gasket and had it back on the dyno by 6pm. Another blown head gasket at 46lbs of boost but was able to muster a 704hp run uncorrected before pulling it back down. The record for worlds most powerful gas bike is 701hp ...... Here is the last run with water spraying out of the catch tank:

And this is the business end of the motor......

Stay tuned........

SHOCKED.gif
SHOCKED.gif
SHOCKED.gif
SHOCKED.gif

SHOCKED.gif

SHOCKED.gif

SHOCKED.gif

Very impresive! What ya gonna do with a 700 hp busa though? Drag bike?

Its a street bike that may see some land speed record attempts. I already have a drag Busa by NLR.

with the stock bore is that 1300cc's or is the crank a stroker? VERY big numbers for under 2 liters. Have you had the head o-ringed or is it even available? Seems like a good answer for the blown head gaskets.

Stock head, stock bore no stroke. The head is being replace and reconfigured to flow more and address the gasket issue. The tranny is worked and it has a lock up clutch.

Awsome man! Thats a sexy bike you have in your signature!! Got anymore bigger shots of it???

actually i just realized... isnt that the bike that was on the PINKS episode agains the Mike Slowe?

Last year in about April 06 when I got my busa we rode to an Italian restaurant and sit down. The owner is an avid bike lover and used to ride a lot of motocross. He came to the table and pointed to the TV and then to my bike and said, "That guy just ran 200 mph in the quarter on a bike like that running 24 lbs boost with a turbo!"

I was kind of caught off gaurd cause all the guys that were with me were on HD's...............

zalto

(Sloto200 @ Mar. 07 2007,18:47) actually i just realized... isnt that the bike that was on the PINKS episode agains the Mike Slowe?
Thats my bike, not the dyno bike though..... What I mean to say is that the bike in my signature is the bike that was on Pinks, but the dyno sheets above are on another Busa of mine.

Congratulations Brett! I'm glad to see the project is making progress again. Outstanding results.
beerchug.gif

Back