My dyno pull 222rwhp@11k

i'd love a race but im pretty sure ur a much better rider than i am. i am going back to 29 palms on monday where im stationed. maybe i'll come back on a weekend when its dry and we'll do a little freeway race and see wat happens.

will do i am coming back next weekend but i hear its going to rain again so that sucks. hopefully we get some nice dry weather around here

lurk.gif

Numbers as said before are off..... Not what your wanting to hear but its the truth!
Don't want a fellow oRg member to look silly in front of his non oRg family. On the plus side sounds like the bike is running well for what is done to it. Keep us posted!

Never say never... more power in cylinder head work than almost any part of an engine...

sounds pretty optimistic but hey you just never know how "much" work was done on the head..

A head job and cams will not get you close to 222, not going to happen in this life time. maybe 185/190.
Some roll on's will show just that.

A head job and cams will not get you close to 222, not going to happen in this life time. maybe 185/190.
Some roll on's will show just that.
rollons are not a very good indicator of gross hp in some cases.. reason is that under normal conditions, you often give up low end torque to produce more peak torque.. the smaller the motor, the more pronounced it is..(well you can feel it more anyway)

Now if you let the guy get the motor into the "happy zone" it turns into another story.. but then again that is not really a "roll on" in my mind.. any gear, any rpm is my idea of a roll on
smile.gif

Now if he really pulls the power... we get to tear his motor apart and see what was "really" done
smile.gif
yea?
laugh.gif

smile.gif

If you guys look close at that dyno run again, you will see that the readings in the final chart actually go past 12,400 rpm . . . can't believe nobody noticed . . . like to know how you did that with a 'Busa that hits the rev limiter at 10,800.
rofl.gif

Back