My 'donation' to the org.

Ken02busa

Donating Member
Registered
I have obtained a real cool CD, with Busa fiche, complete service manual, tips and tricks and wheelie know how and all kinds of bike related stuff. My idea is to upload the entire CD to the org, then for 5.00 anyone can get the entire zipped file, half to me, half to the site. I would just send cd's, but no time, shipping is a pita, this seems so much easier. I would assume that lots of guys would be interested, I just need to know if this is viable.

Comments?

I think that was suggested some time ago. Didn't really take off cuz there are other members that have a similar [same?] CD that will send it to another member...just for the asking.

Oh sure, after I buy it.

But this has a lot more, oh well. I tried.

And I spread the wealth where I can, I have donated to people I have never, likely will never meet.

Oh sure, after I buy it.

But this has a lot more, oh well. I tried.

And I spread the wealth where I can, I have donated to people I have never, likely will never meet.
Yer a good dude Ken. No doubt about it. The extra's yer willing to pass around were being circulated among board members for yrs. The micro fiche,pics all that.

dont be pizzed off,next time,ask Ol' Rubb before purchases,if I dont know,the board will.

Thanks anyway dude.

Back