my dealer sucks!

diesel

Registered
I bought my wife a katana in feb. and a few weeks later I bought the se busa and my friend bought the 600 the same day. Now everytime I need something done, they tell me it'll be over a week, and usually I end up bringing it back to get it done right.I now drive an extra 20 minutes to another dealer who treats me right(even though I didn't get 3 bikes from them) I can't wait until they go under!

take some time and learn how to work on your bike yourself. Will save time, money, and plenty of heartache

join the club man took my dealer 10 days to order and install a rear master cylinder and they promised me no more than 3 days
mad.gif
funk dem hoes if you gotta ride 20 mins for better service do it i gotta trailer mine 45 miles to jacksonville for mine
rock.gif

BTW what part of Fl. you at???

do some work yourself. The work you can not do look for an independent mechanic. Your in Florida, there is a lot of good ones.

Yeah, I know how some dealers are. Luckily my last one in Kansas took good care of me. Was able to things done almost right away (maybe had to wait about 30 min) and even got a small discount on parts. Have seen and heard of others that are the complete opposite!

It is sad to always hear this. I agree, do the work yourself when you can. Saves money and you know it's done right. I just had my new M-1 put on my rim, I brought them the wheel off the bike. All they had to do was dismount the old and mount the new, they scratched the paint on my rim.
mad.gif

Yeah...my factory manual just got here. It's not just the retarded sevice dept....I bought the katana new cash and I went to get a quote on the 04 se months before it was even out. They were like...oh, since you already bought one here and your buddy is getting one, we'll take care of you...how about $13,000 for the busa and $8500 for your friends' 600?. Then I looked at him smiled and handed him an emailed quote from a dealer in Okeechobee-10,200 out the door for me and 7000 for my friends gixxer. They matched it. I should have said phuk off anyway for trying to play me but, I didn't really want to drive to Okeechobe.
I'm in Clearwater.

I am a rookie Busa owner too. You got a better price then me. I have not had my Busa back to the shop since I bought her. I've got over 2500 miles on her since Feb. 20. I want to learn everything about her that I can without paying some money hungry dealer to do it. Alot of great info on this website to carry you through alot of shiat! Did I say ALOT of help on this site to help you? Great people here!

Back