MY custom paint,

D', you know whats up.

p.s. hit me wif that addy again, sis got me 3 boxes o' smokes.
winkold.gif

That is NICE !! I couldn't even imagine being able to do that !! Do you know how it's going to look before you start, or do you just start, and go from there ?

sometimes i have a plan but it might change along the way...

just like this piece lol, i'm not diggin' the bamboo, so i'll be taking it of [covering it with black] tonight. if you compare the last two pics you can see how the bamboo defuses the impact of the black and white, it dilutes the heavy contrast.

no red or gold Big D', bounced the idea off wifey and we both feelin' just the black n white.

all good pimpn-mebbe just let the accents of the other components be the 'contrast' colors to the paint-kinda how i did the levers/can/chain/grips...let the bike do the work for you, simple n clean was never a BAD thing, esp. when the 'simple' thing is GIANT bad-azz graffic taking up the whole side of the bike!

(i was at a Harley event this weekend and had the bike parked neck-deep in Blk-n-orange oil-drippers; I caught guys from over 50' off wandering over to see WTF was all over the bike bro-they see that right fairing man, and its like a f**kn TRACTOR BEAM!! lol be prepared son-when you hit the block, you betta have a phat stack of business cards on ya!) matta of fact-you shud SERIOUSLY send me some too
beerchug.gif

Rev, I might have to def send you my plastics for paint when I get the money saved up. That is sick !!!!

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

thanks fellas.

mannn!, cant wait to send it to clear, but i gotta black out the bamboo and i just got in at midnight...TIRED. tomorrow fo sho so i could ride this weekend...weather permitting!!!
please.gif

yo 'D, send you some cards wif those stoges when i get them from sis.

dont be givin those old harley farts heart attacks, the other half gonna run home to their ol' ladies, shiii bikes betta than a blue pill
cool.gif

Absolutely amazing work, Rev - as always!
beerchug.gif

Can't wait to see it all done!
coolold.gif

Back