custom painted helmet contest WINNER

Revolution

revolution custom paint
Donating Member
Registered
since i asked capt' and it's kool with him. on behalf of meself and thee org i am offering to custom paint 1 lucky winner's lid for the holidays at cost of prep and clearcoat [$100], plus shipping cost. to enter is FREE.

i will custom paint what you want. i can not offer stencils since i have to go to a sign shop and have those made up for a price, but i can freehand the lid and hand cut whatever stencils might be needed. i will work with the winner on a concept, and sketch.

all that is needed to enter is post up you'd like to enter in this thread. again, the winner will have to cover prep, clearcoat, shipping, and supply their own lid.

on december 25th i will randomly select a winner by writing the names on paper and pulling one out of a box. i will post the winner up in this thread on the 25th.

just my way of giving back to the org and it's members for the holidays.

GOOD LUCK!!!

Well, I hate to be the first one, but I nominate Mrs. Twotonevert. She has a blue lid and red bike. She refuses to let me purchase another helmet, and if she won, it would be cool to be able to paint her helmet to match her bike, with maybe a Katana logo or something of the like.

On the good side if I win I'll get a true artistic rendition of my perfect lid... hmmm... I'm thinking one side smashed in skull with brains and all... like I just headbutted the pavement... on the other side... I'm thinking a flow to a kickin kanji with, of course, the ORG somewhere in the design. Sorta like a Dr. Jeckle and Mr. Hyde.

On the bad side if I win I'll have to also send in my plastics so they match the lid. But at least I know it will rock when I get them back.

Yes, this is a cheap attempt to alter the outcome.

I'm in.

beerchug.gif

Well, I hate to be the first one, but I nominate Mrs. Twotonevert. She has a blue lid and red bike. She refuses to let me purchase another helmet, and if she won, it would be cool to be able to paint her helmet to match her bike, with maybe a Katana logo or something of the like.
not a "nominate" contest.

if a member can cover the clearcoat and shipping all they have to do is post up they'd like their name on the list for the drawing.

i dont do clearcoat, or prep, otherwise there'd be no cost at all. i have to send it out.

no sweat TTV
beerchug.gif

Wow, very generous.
super.gif

I'm in... my idea would be an alien head helmet from the "aliens" movies
peace.gif

It is awesome of Revolution to sport this - so please, only throw your name in if you are willing able to work with him and cover his costs!

of course I'm in
cool.gif
when I get back from Germany/UK we need to catch up
beerchug.gif

One more...I'm in.

Thanks for the great opportunity!!!

Wow, what a generous offer, please count me in, am extremely impressed with Revolutions work and I keep an eye out for his posts to see what he is working on...
beerchug.gif

How about this..... Cap will pay the 100.00 bucks and this will truly be a Christmas gift from Revolution and the Org..... Just enter in if you want to win to get your helmet painted....

cap

Very generous Revolution & Captain. Please throw my name into the drawing I would love to have a lid painted for my son also.

Back