My crashed 01

Tip for Highway riding in Fast lane: Hug the right side of the lane closer to the the cars in the slow lane.
This keeps you in their side view mirror longer. Staying to the left solid line actually creates more opportunity to be in a
vehicle in the slow lanes' blind spot.

Be safe folks.

Glad you're reletively OK man. Sorry about the bike. Wow, you really totaled it.

Tip for Highway riding in Fast lane:  Hug the  right side of the lane closer to the the cars in the slow lane.
This keeps you in their side view mirror longer.  Staying to the left solid line actually creates more opportunity to be in a
vehicle in the slow lanes' blind spot.

Be safe folks.

Glad you're reletively OK man.  Sorry about the bike.  Wow, you really totaled it.
I agree with that, unless there is a large shoulder. Ill hug the yellow if there's a large shoulder and use it as an escape route. Of course, you'll have to ride like I do, and assume that every God Damn person is going to not see you and is trying to kill you.

That just makes my nerves switch a little looking at the bike like that.....but at least you are okay. The accident hasn't strayed u away from riding which is cool plus, u maybe able to at an '08 or '09. Right on man.

Yep, that bike is HAMMERED! Man I don't see how you made it out O.K. Thank god you did!!
bowdown.gif

Hope you get everything settled quick and get a new one.
beerchug.gif

Good luckon the settlement part, I was invovled in an accident back in Oct, and the police report clearly states that the other driver was at fault, his insurance compnay denied the clame becuase they say their issured wouldn't cooperate with the investigation.  Now I am forced to rebuild my bike out of pocket.  If I want to recover anyting I have to take him to civil court.  I hope this never happens to anyone else.

Well like I said I've been through this before and the first thing I did this time is get a lawyer, thats what I would recomend for you if your in that situation.
As for the HWY 10 thing, just to clarify its a 5 lane hwy in the area were my accident occured. The guy who hit me came from the #4 lane, I was in the #1 lane. It was a saturday morning traffic was sparse, and it was like something out of a movie, I looked to my right and here comes a truck, 90 degrees to my bike and about 20ft infront of it, I bearly had enough time to get off the gas and start to apply the brakes before he slammed me and my bike into the wall.

I had my Shoei RF 1000, my Fieldshear leather jacket (lots of padding), Bates combat boots, jeans and my Cortech carbon fiber gloves. My helmet has a crease in it were I hit the corner of his truck's cab. Thats what I usually wear when riding even though its hot, I used to have a nylon summer weight jacket with armor but in my 1st crash on my 94 magna it tore apart and I got major road rash on my right arm. I just recently ordered an HJC C/F AC-12 helmet to replace the Shoei.

Back