My Busa hurt me!!!

jellyrug

Donating Member
Registered
Riding a bicycle competitively, training 10-17 hours a week and sometimes sitting on that narrow little saddle for 6 hours non-stop I thought I was fit? ???

So, yesterday I did 4 hours on the Busa with wifey riding passenger and today my abs hurt and I have stiff quads. WTF?

Shows you, the Busa gives us a workout like no other. :laugh:

Because you peddle when you ride a bicycle your not squeezing your ABS like when you ride the Busa.

Also you don't carry a passenger on your bicycle, do you?
Other things are you don't pull levers as often on a bicycle vs the Busa.
You don't twist a grip on your bicycle, do you?

I don't do all of that over-achiever stuff jellyrug does and I rode 2 hours yesterday...only winced the last 10-15 minutes when my wrists screamed "enough"! :p

I miss riding...had a blast and want spring to get here, now!

I don't do all of that over-achiever stuff jellyrug does and I rode 2 hours yesterday...only winced the last 10-15 minutes when my wrists screamed "enough"! :p

I miss riding...had a blast and want spring to get here, now!

VA, you gotta take the weight of your wrists, support it with your torso, it does wonders for your abs. :laugh:

i rode the past couple days and could tell it had been a while too...a ride that i wouldn't even think about at the end of the season can leave a reminder when i haven't been on the bike in a couple months :laugh:

I rode very hard Sat. for the first time in a couple of months. A lot of the time, knee down action. I can barely sit down today or get up once I do. I do wall squats every week when I workout but it didn't help with the soreness this time. I can only imagine what it would be like to run a motogp or ama for 45 minutes.

I rode very hard Sat. for the first time in a couple of months. A lot of the time, knee down action. I can barely sit down today or get up once I do. I do wall squats every week when I workout but it didn't help with the soreness this time. I can only imagine what it would be like to run a motogp or ama for 45 minutes.

Forget that - how about us poor folks that can't ride for 5-7 MONTHS because of stupid winter holding us back.

The fact that you got to ride in Feb. is WAY BETTER then what we are doing sitting here waiting for it to get warm enough to
take a very cool or cold ride which is still 2-3 months away. :banghead:

Show the wife how to make a triangle with her thumbs and index fingers and support herself on the tank :laugh:

Show the wife how to make a triangle with her thumbs and index fingers and support herself on the tank :laugh:

She got that part right, the part I can't seem to teach her is looking around and leaning into an unpredictable position, just before I put my feet down for a stop. :banghead:

Back