My busa for 8k

More recent pics

busa1.JPG

One of the more awesome Busa's I've seen. Bummer you're selling it and bummer you still haven't sold it and bummer that I can't buy it!
biggrin.gif

Wish I had the disposable cash to get and hit it.

biggrin.gif

--Wag--

biggrin.gif

Thanks nyrican But i'm gona have to back away from this even thought i don't want to until either one of my bikes sell or something i better not get in over my head sounds like i'm gona be paying on a couple unexpected happenings around here ugg so i better watch myself for now but if ya still have it dow the road aways i may definatly be a conterder thanks for the chat last night the bike is beautifal

I'm going to sleep on it one more night. I will call you tomorrow before noon if you haven't closed on a deal ... but don't wait for me if someone offers you what you want.

I'd love to have it...
sad.gif

I want to join the ranks of "dual Busa ownership" but it's not in the cards right now...hubby even mentioned me selling Caesar for a shot at that Busa, but I can't part with Caesar...we're like two old shoes now
laugh.gif

Best of luck with selling it and I hope an org member gets it so we can make sure she's well taken care of
wink.gif

Hey those are your clear lights, if you buy it I'll subtract them from the price. You wold be the type of person I'd prefer to sell it to.
smile.gif

Hate to see it sittin' around like this. Wish I had the pennies for it!

Back