Sorry for the delay....here's my new 240...

tbonebusa

Donating Member
Registered
Aw c'mon.....you all didn't think I'd really do that to a perfectly good sportbike, did'ya?
rock.gif
I wanted the 240 kit for a while, but general opinion here was that it would spoil a nice riding 'busa....so I bought this. It a different world riding this, but it is kinda cool. It makes the busa feel like a bicycle as far as low speed handling and all aspects of performance riding....riding this chopper made me a better rider on the busa instantly, because I now more fully understand just how capable the busa is on the road. Lean angle, front grip, trail braking....all easier now that I've experienced a truly heavy, sluggish cruiser. The new bike is an '03 American Ironhorse Outlaw, 107 c.i. S&S motor, 6 speed.....straight line performance is pretty impressive, but nowhere near touching any decent sportbike I've ever ridden. It SOUNDS fast with all the commotion going on, but you're really not generating all that much speed.

Sorry for the "bluff" job.....just teasin' ya!!!

So.....whadda' ya think???

ih240.jpg

Someones living good these days Beemer, Benz, Busa and a Ironhorse...
cool.gif
Very nice looking chic magnets, Oh and the bike looks cool too..:laugh:

Looks good! Not a Busa, but still an eye-popper nonetheless...
cool.gif

Little people are cute too!
biggrin.gif

Praise thee!!
smile.gif

It was so hard to believe that you would put that huge tire on your Busa!

Love the new bike. I'm going to build one of those soon.

Had me going there for a while! That is a nice set of toys you've got there!

WHAT THE HECK DID YOU LEARN IN SHOOL!!!!I MUsTA MISSED SOMETHING.you have some heavy things there more power to ya.

WHAT THE HECK DID YOU LEARN IN SHOOL!!!!I MUsTA MISSED SOMETHING.you have some heavy things there more power to ya.
School of "My daddy is a marine, and he'll kick my ass if I don't amount to something." High school education here......there is a lot to be said for getting up every day and giving 100 percent to your employer, every day. This is by no means a slam on higher education, but the current generation of "I'm owed an income because I went to college for 4 years" bunch pisses me off. Haven't found one yet with a work ethic worth more than the paper his degree is printed on. I know they may be out there....and I anyone knows one send 'em my way, but until then I'll hire based on drive and work ethic......Sorry if I'm ranting, but I had a rough day with my HR lady today, because of this exact subject!

Back