Sorry for the delay....here's my new 240...

Hey Train....thanks for the comment....as the resident "paint guru", I was kinda hoping you'd like her!

Yeah, the paint looks sweet, and looks well done based on the pics.
super.gif

Nice bike, I am in the process of building a custom. I am also redoing the busa once again. I was up toward your neck last night and the the strip. If you don't mind, what do you do?? I am trying to get some ideas of what I want to do. I am getting out of the Air Force toward the end of the year.

Hey Rich....I am the Corp. GM at a chain of boat stores in Davis and Rancho....look me up if you want, there's always stuff going on around here.

What are you redoing on the busa??? Didn't you just finish it?

Ya I am not happy with the paint (it was a hookup job) so I am repainting it this week (same color, but am adding orange pearl to the clear). I also kind of got sponsored to drag race. A friends (local) bike shop likes the way that the bike looks and they have been getting alot of questions about a "orange busa" around town. So I am going to put there decals on the side of the bike and in turn I am going to get parts and stuff from them at cost, and then if I need clutches they supply them for free
biggrin.gif

Sweet...you gonna do any of the Laguna stuff....I'm gonna try to hit SF friday afternoon to hook up with the gang that's doing a day trip to the city....can u get away?

I was supposed to go (had leave scheduled) but some other stuff ended up going my way so I won't be able to make it. I probably will be putting the bike back together on the laguna saturday or sunday. I am planning on going to the test and tune on almost every friday, so I will try to hit you up.

I think every US citizen at the age of 18 (Or after Graduation) should be required to serve 2 years in the military, and while your there your going to get an Associates Deree in  (Something)...  This way every US citizen would really learn what hard work is, really be ready for College ready to learn, heck maybe learn a little something about being a citizen...   Anyway...  My rant...
Rev ... I feel you on that one ... there's no subsitute for the experience a few years in the military can provide for the young ones !!

TBone ... sweet toys man ... you are my hero !!

Back