Anyone want my bike?

nyrican

Registered
Well the time has come for me to make a tough decision, due to some other things happening in my life right now I have to let the Busa go. I know some members have shown interest in my bike before so I will give the board first dibs on it. As far as details go there are tons of pics on this site of her along with plenty of compliments. As far as specs go its an 03' with a full custom paint job, its Escalade pearl white and Toyota  metallic gold with a custom pearl. Chrome includes .....frame, swingarm, triple tree, bar ends, wheels, kickstand, rear caliper arm engine covers,resevoir covers, rear grab bar, all pegs and heel guards and gas cap. Sportech chrome windscreen, Two Bros 4-1 full exhaust system, UFO undertail with LED bulbs, PAIR valve removed and block off plates installed. Clear front turn signals, hump mod. Last but not least it has aluminum frame sliders. If you are truly interested you can give me a all at 413 885 6991 my name is Colon. Here a link to some pics ...

<!--EDIT|nyrican
Reason for Edit: None given...|1126045362 -->

The best of luck with the sale and I am pretty sure a bike that nice will go quick. Unfortunately I still do not have enough money saved up.

Back