My Buddies winter repairs!

GIXERHP

ok, ok...just a wee bit Irish...
Donating Member
Registered
My friend Tony does not get on here so ill post his bikes winter progress!

A few years ago, we freshened up his 55000 mile motor but we did not touch the tranny, well it started to slip around 80000.

The bike was in running order a few hours before this pic! LOL

Motor is apart, and the tranny boxed up to go to Fast By Gast!

IMG_0018 (Small).JPG

IMG_0020 (Small).JPG

His bike is gutless! I mean, just LOOK at that!

Oh, wait, my bad....

Read the thread, now we're good. Glad it didn't come stock like that......

At first, I thought it was a ZX-14R pic, now I see its a Busa getting its insides messaged.......

That didn't sound right

upon the reassemble what else will you replace just because it is apart? would you say that most the bolt-ons get replaced when they fail...not just because...water pump...seals...

All seals and gaskets will be replaced of course, I never reuse a gasket. But why does everyone keep asking about water pumps lately, i have never seen one go bad!
upon the reassemble what else will you replace just because it is apart? would you say that most the bolt-ons get replaced when they fail...not just because...water pump...seals...

Damn John, that picture you have there is just down right,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ummmmm,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,well,,,,,,,,,,,,, I mean,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, its just Hairy! :shocked:

Not me!
Damn John, that picture you have there is just down right,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ummmmm,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,well,,,,,,,,,,,,, I mean,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, its just Hairy! :shocked:

Back