My Boo Boo!!!!!

This is an interesting situation and one that I hope I will never have to experience myself! Good luck on solving your problem.

This reminds me of a similar situation with cars. The 05 GTO I had (and other newer cars too, I suppose) didn't have any physical key mechanism on the doors or trunk. I remember reading on the forums of guys who spent half a day wrenching on their engine, shutting the hood, then realizing they forgot to connect the battery and the car's locked. No way in! They had to rig up a hook to undo the hood latch from underneath the car. Hopefully the car was up on ramps, otherwise I don't think their head would fit under the front end.

:cheerleader:Update:cheerleader:
Okay lucky me. I tried the sticks for about 15 mins and couldnt get it so i started thinkin if i can get the undertail off i know i could get to it. So i started taking the undertail off and of course i couldnt get it off so, i started pulling on it and what do u know enough room for my hand. I placed my phone under there so i could see and refered back to the pics and pop i got it! Yes lucky lucky me.
THANKS everyone for your help wont make that mistake ever again.:laugh:

:cheerleader:Update:cheerleader:
Okay lucky me. I tried the sticks for about 15 mins and couldnt get it so i started thinkin if i can get the undertail off i know i could get to it. So i started taking the undertail off and of course i couldnt get it off so, i started pulling on it and what do u know enough room for my hand. I placed my phone under there so i could see and refered back to the pics and pop i got it! Yes lucky lucky me.
THANKS everyone for your help wont make that mistake ever again.:laugh:

Whatever works my friend....whatever works. :beerchug:

There are a few BBQ places around here. The two I can think of off the top of my head are Tops BBQ and Old Style BBQ. In Memphis there is a Corky's which is what you may be thinking of.

Back