MY BODY ACHES!!!

PUNN1025

Registered
Well my day started off at 4pm and ended at 3am going around 150mph down I-55 south! I took part in the local illegal street races (just watching) must've been around 15 bikes which 8 were busas. Kind of disapointing but no one wanted to come near my boys turbo busa (pics to follow) also one killer Zx-14, and I know its Kaw but this was the nicest one I have yet to see, all red nicely chromed and 4 hid kits and one hell of a sounding M4 exhuast! pics are crappy from my phone dont do it justice

img041.jpg

(PUNN1025 @ Apr. 30 2007,07:46) really nice in person, next time ill bring my digi
Ummmmm... I don't know whose it is, but do you realize you just posted a thread about illegal street racing with a picture of a Busa and it's full license plate number?!?
SHOCKED.gif
SHOCKED.gif

laugh.gif

Most of them are cool, but you DO know we have LEO's who read this forum...

It won't get you convicted, but could be a world of hassle!

SHOCKED.gif

(Shibumi @ Apr. 30 2007,10:59)
(PUNN1025 @ Apr. 30 2007,07:46) really nice in person, next time ill bring my digi
Ummmmm... I don't know whose it is, but do you realize you just posted a thread about illegal street racing with a picture of a Busa and it's full license plate number?!?
SHOCKED.gif
SHOCKED.gif

laugh.gif

Most of them are cool, but you DO know we have LEO's who read this forum...

It won't get you convicted, but could be a world of hassle!
True but they'd have to prove it or catch them in the act. No crime being shown with a bike being Parked. Location isn't exact either.

But yes would be wise to blotch out the plate.

SHOCKED.gif

WAIT A MIN, FIRST, DA ONLY PLATE IS MINE AND ITS NOT COMPLETE, WOULD NEVER PUT MY BOYS OUT LIKE THAT, ME I DONT MIND, DOESNT BOTHER ME, YOU WANT IT COME TAKE IT, HOPEFULLY YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH IT ALIVE! AND IF I GET CAUGHT SLIPPIN THEN I DESERVE IT
guns.gif

Back