Just listed for sale - Thanks everyone

jpowell490

Registered
Just wanted to say thank you to those who responded to my thread earlier on about selling the busa. I have just listed it in the classifieds as I believe I will pursue muscle cars again. To whomever is interested, it is one of the nicest around and will make someone very happy :beerchug:

Hate to see you sell her, but I understand. Good luck in your future projects. If you happen upon a 65 Mustang Deluxe, send it my way. :laugh:

SOLD. To a forum member, not sure what his username is, I am sure he will post here in a day or two. :beerchug:

Have fun on that beast Jer, you will love her, like new and one of the best!

::11 sorry to see you sell your bike. Glad it was someone here who will take good care of it. :thumbsup:

Man sorry to hear you're selling your ride. I went through the same thing a few years ago, but I bet, like me, you'll be back! :laugh:

QUE, wish I would have known that months ago :laugh:

Never anyone to ride with, lol.

Sideswipe, it was a LIGHTNING fast sale. Listed one day, sold the next. Works for me, shopping for a 67-68-69 Camaro or 66-72 Nova now :beerchug:

QUE, wish I would have known that months ago :laugh:

Never anyone to ride with, lol.

Sideswipe, it was a LIGHTNING fast sale. Listed one day, sold the next. Works for me, shopping for a 67-68-69 Camaro or 66-72 Nova now :beerchug:

If you ever get back into it let me know just 20 mins away. I'm looking for some people to ride with. recommend anyone? :poke:

Back