My Blue 08

Racing - As I mentioned they are VERY easy to install. You can order them direct from Helibars.com. I paid around $200 US for them. I don't know if they ship to the UK, but I am sure you can ask.

J

heli.jpg

say...tex....what type of fender eliminator did you use....BTW...that is a sweet lookin ride...bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!
beerchug.gif

I made the fender eliminator from the stock fender. I simply mounted the license bracket where the original light was
then cut the rest of the plastic off. I'm not worried about the lack of light, so it was a no-brainer. Beside it was free!

DSC_0007.jpg

Racing - As I mentioned they are VERY easy to install.  You can order them direct from Helibars.com.  I paid around $200 US for them.  I don't know if they ship to the UK, but I am sure you can ask.

J
I am thinking about putting a set on mine. Very nice bike by the way Here is mine I went with the Two Brothers slip ons and a Tobin seat, Nice, Doug

P6040046.JPG

MR8Ball - I think your seat looks really good. I was wondering how much it cost and how long did it take to get delivered? Did you have to send your original seats in for the pan?

Thanks,
J

MR8Ball - I think your seat looks really good.  I was wondering how much it cost and how long did it take to get delivered?  Did you have to send your original seats in for the pan?

Thanks,
J
Typically, folks send their seats in or buy some used ones and send those in to keep the stockers.  You can check out his website Tobin Seats for additional price and other info.  Lately, it has been about a 3-4 day turnaround (plus shipping time) to the seats done. They have been a favorite of Busa owners for a few years now.

Hi TexasBoy,

Congratulations! With the mods the Busa is even better...

About the TRE, If you look for more performance, you must consider it, because on the dyno he put's + 3 HP on the ZX14...

I'm waiting for my blue one also...it will be my 5º Busa since 99...

In attach picture of my first Busa!

Regards

Busa1.jpg

MR8Ball - I think your seat looks really good.  I was wondering how much it cost and how long did it take to get delivered?  Did you have to send your original seats in for the pan?

Thanks,
J
I just had to send the seats. It only took about a week and it was 330.00 for the set. I love the way it feels but haven't got a chance to ride it yet. It is suppose to be almost 60 here today so hopefully i can go for a spin in a little while.

DSC_0004RS.jpg

Back