My BB Machine Gun

Robot

Donating Member
Registered
I purchased this when I was in 8th grade (from an ad in Popular Mechanics). It was jam prone and not very powerful, but it made a cool sound on street signs(not powerful enough to damage them).

If you click on the top of this page it will take you to "state of the art" BB machine guns.....Sweet but expensive toys.

http://www.geocities.com/bbmachinegun/review9.htm

LarcM19.jpg

Video needed. I always remember the air powered ones from the state fair that looked like a Tommy Gun where you had to shoot the entire star off the target paper. Those were a blast.

I purchased this when I was in 8th grade (from an ad in Popular Mechanics). It was jam prone and not very powerful, but it made a cool sound on street signs(not powerful enough to damage them).

* * If you click on the top of this page it will take you to "state of the art" BB machine guns.....Sweet but expensive toys.

http://www.geocities.com/bbmachinegun/review9.htm

I still have a larc m19-a annihilator heavily modified. I hook it up to 140 lbs shop air and boy look out, it chews right through a gallon can like swiss cheese. ive had to reinforce it to handle the pressure with autobody glue. the range is now 1-4 mile. I have a machinist friend who is going to take it apart and make it out of steel. he is so skilled he made a real tommy gun out of titanium. the larc is deadly it could kill someone as the cyclic rate is unbelievable.
The Freon tank it came with is so anemic that it is useless. Anyways a friend of mine had one 30 years ago and shot at ducks and brought down 5 out of a flock with a scuba tank on his back, this all sounds like fiction but is all true. Im going to get one off ebay for my buddy to take apart as a template, he says he can come up with a better hopper for the bb's and it shouldn't clog with a gravity helped hopper and siphon feed. anyone want a pic of a gallon can that's been annihilated ill send it to them u won't believe it till you see it. thanks FULLAUTO33.

Back