My 2008 Busa is here!!

(sideswipe @ Sep. 29 2007,14:04) Sorry for the delay guys, I was at the delaer all morning trying to iron this out. The scratch is on the rear left tail section and while hardly noticeable, I think the bike should be PERFECT if I am laying out this much dough. After going back and forth with the salesman and the "owner" (who knows if he really is), I said if they cant replace the part, I want my money back (they said they werent sure when the next 08 was coming in)....they claim they will have an answer for me on Monday. Thankfully, the deposit was paid with a CC....I'll keep you guys posted...If anyone is looking to buy from Kings...beware...especially this particular one they have in stock.... (PS Ive already been in touch with Troy City Garage...anyone have dealings with them?)
Tell them to take some money off the price. Once you get her home it won't be long before you get road nicks...scuff the hump with your shoe getting on...get a scratch or 2 from s@#t happening. If its hardly noticeable thats what I would do. And if its minor a good rubbing compound and some cleaning wax will almost make it disappear. When I picked up my new 04 LE it had a tiny scratch on the fender and a small scratch on the mirror back. Things you never even notice. I got a great deal on it and took it anyways. Bike still looks hot and I still don't even notice the scatches....but I love having the bike and enjoy it everytime I ride it
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

I agree with you that I'd want it without any blemishes. I hope you can work it out with them.

Good luck sideswipe
beerchug.gif

Nice bike. Got to sit on one in Florida that wasn't sold yet. I am waiting for the orange and black. have a couple good dealers down here to pick from . Probably go back to where I bought my 05 busa. I'm gonna have to wait till mid Nov. or Dec. though.
Good luck with yours.

i know u want ur bike really bad but if u take it like that its going to eat at u ...take ur time and get what u want or else u will never be happy even if it means waiting for a nother one
guns.gif
kings cycle

They couldn't fix my bike for free even if I was there watching.
No way... Screwed me once , never again.
guns.gif
kings cycle.

Oh and by the way..THEY DON'T HONOR THEIR WARRANTY. I F THEY GO OVER TIME THEY WILL TRY TO GET IT FROM YOU..

I think I'm gonna just get my money back and go with the orange/black from Troy city. Boy am I pissed.

ike: can you post up or PM the details of what happened with you at King Cycles?

Man, the whole thing is just wrong!
You work hard, get excited, and then its not the way its supposed to be. That happened with a Mustang GT once. The deal was such a mess, I drove away not even enjoying the car. Go find exactly what you want, perfect, and enjoy the process.
God Bless,
Brivision

(sideswipe @ Sep. 30 2007,09:05) I think I'm gonna just get my money back and go with the orange/black from Troy city. Boy am I pissed.

ike: can you post up or PM the details of what happened with you at King Cycles?
PM sent

(sideswipe @ Sep. 30 2007,06:05) I think I'm gonna just get my money back and go with the orange/black from Troy city. Boy am I pissed.

Attorney General!

(sideswipe @ Sep. 29 2007,17:04) Sorry for the delay guys, I was at the delaer all morning trying to iron this out. The scratch is on the rear left tail section and while hardly noticeable, I think the bike should be PERFECT if I am laying out this much dough. After going back and forth with the salesman and the "owner" (who knows if he really is), I said if they cant replace the part, I want my money back (they said they werent sure when the next 08 was coming in)....they claim they will have an answer for me on Monday. Thankfully, the deposit was paid with a CC....I'll keep you guys posted...If anyone is looking to buy from Kings...beware...especially this particular one they have in stock.... (PS Ive already been in touch with Troy City Garage...anyone have dealings with them?)
A salesperson at the Suzuki dealer in Hartford, CT told me yesterday that they ordered (90) 2008 Hayabusa's!  Thirty in each color.

So, if they don't satisfy you, I think there will be plenty available.

I actually visited that Hartford dealer! He tried to sell me an 07 a couple of months ago. Good to know that there will be plenty available though. Thanks. I'll just wait it out for my original orange/black that I wanted.

Back