My 2008 Busa is here!!

(sideswipe @ Sep. 28 2007,14:32)
(Rhythm @ Sep. 28 2007,12:14)
(sideswipe @ Sep. 28 2007,10:36) final pic
Sideswipe, you aint finish til we say you are. Get U'r azz back in there and strip her and down naked and take some centerfold shot,Playa.  I personally would like to see the rear section uncovered (I'm a booty man).  
tounge.gif

all_coholic.gif
LOL LOL

I would take some more pics, but I'm pissed right now! The dealer left my bike on the showroom floor (I guess so people could see and order the 08s?) and now there are scrathes on it!!!!  
AAAssjani.gif
  I'm not sure what to do at this point...

And yes the bike is VERY GRAY. I would say more gray than black....
Fuggn stupid azz's didn't put a sign on your bike>>>>> saying Bike sold do not sit on.
guns.gif
guns.gif
guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

(sideswipe @ Sep. 28 2007,14:34)
(mattyss @ Sep. 28 2007,12
super.gif
) thats in kings cycles right they called me today to tell me it was in if i wanted it !! did you buy it already ?
Ummm...yeah, they had my deposit for at least a few months now and I was there yesterday and today to confirm. Are they saying its not sold?? grrrrrrrrrr Let me find out they are trying to price gouge....BBB here I come
Get your money back and Kick Da beyyotch over on your way out.
crazy.gif

damn, maybe ike was right about not dealing with king cycles...tried calling now to clear up the mixup and the phone just rings and rings...hmmmmm

They're screening their phone calls, try calling from another phone number you haven't used.  
super.gif

Trust me... I almost had to call the police when I exploded in their shop.
They are crooks and they are very lucky I let it go. I could of made a legal issue of it
but decided it was not worth it. I have nothing good to say about them. PERIOD.
If my bike broke down in front of their shop and they offered to help I'd tell them where to go.
I'd rather push my bike home.

Sorry about the hassles with the stealer. But, the bike is cool.

Congratulations!
beerchug.gif
First 08 on the board! (Though, my wife keeps reminding me that being first isn't always a good thing...
wow.gif
)

I really like the front, but I'm still not feeling the tail section, the indicators almost look like saddle bags.

Just my personal preference though.

Hope you get everything worked out with the dealer.
super.gif

(sideswipe @ Sep. 28 2007,17
zzwhip.gif
)
(Rhythm @ Sep. 28 2007,12:14)
(sideswipe @ Sep. 28 2007,10:36) final pic
Sideswipe, you aint finish til we say you are. Get U'r azz back in there and strip her and down naked and take some centerfold shot,Playa.  I personally would like to see the rear section uncovered (I'm a booty man).  
tounge.gif

all_coholic.gif
LOL LOL

I would take some more pics, but I'm pissed right now! The dealer left my bike on the showroom floor (I guess so people could see and order the 08s?) and now there are scrathes on it!!!!  
AAAssjani.gif
  I'm not sure what to do at this point...

And yes the bike is VERY GRAY. I would say more gray than black....
They can always crate damage the bike. You will get the parts replaced with brand new ones.

I WOULD NOT buy the bike unless they do this. It sounds as if they are a place to avoid.

Back out of the deal or tell them to call you when they get another one thats in pristine condition, not replaced parts or something thats been festered with. Theres no reason why you should have to settle for anything less-period when buying NEW, even if you have to wait. If they haven't cashed your check yet, have your bank cut them off. Good Luck.

Sideswipe
Sorry to hear of the trouble you had with those crooks at King Cycle..
If your paying new money , you should get a bike
without scratches OR be compensated or discounted for the scratches..

I live in the Bronx and have done business with alot of shops, and from experience I can tell you that at least 80% of them are crooks, either in service sales or both....

Its a dam shame..

Same thing happened to me when I bought my Blue/Silver 04 . On the Showroom floor it was perfect . I come back with the cashiers check , still perfect . They take it in back to prep it and it comes out with a scratch on the right side lower fairing . I go ," Thats not going to buff out " . I made them replace the right side lower . And we all know they ain't cheap .
Where are the scratches ? Make em pay for new plastic if the deals done and put it on paper . Have you ridden it yet ? First impressions ? Throttle response ? acceleration 0 - 100 ? Details man, DETAILS!!!! Is it just faster than Gen 1 or Scary Faster ? I want to feel like I just dropped off a mile high rollercoaster at a 15 degree angle .

Hell... When I got my 06 red/black it was snowing and the porter decided he would RIDE it around to the truck. Yeaaahhhhh... I was getting straps set up in the trailer when I hear it rev... then shut off. I look up... facing in the opposite direction and went "well that don't sound good"... I look back just in time to see him picking it up out of the snow.

"oh we'll replace the bar end and the plastic... and the can..."

"no no... You have another one sitting right THERE. Start prepping. I'll wait."
smile.gif

Sorry for the delay guys, I was at the delaer all morning trying to iron this out. The scratch is on the rear left tail section and while hardly noticeable, I think the bike should be PERFECT if I am laying out this much dough. After going back and forth with the salesman and the "owner" (who knows if he really is), I said if they cant replace the part, I want my money back (they said they werent sure when the next 08 was coming in)....they claim they will have an answer for me on Monday. Thankfully, the deposit was paid with a CC....I'll keep you guys posted...If anyone is looking to buy from Kings...beware...especially this particular one they have in stock.... (PS Ive already been in touch with Troy City Garage...anyone have dealings with them?)

When I went in to buy my 2007 candy red... I went in and said show me the back... saw her sittin in the corner untouched and completely away from the publics grimy hands. Said, I want THAT one. Sorry aobut your luck... Hope it all gets sorted out.

Back