My 5th Busa...

08BusaKY

Registered
Today I traded my FJR for a new 19 Grey Busa. Now I have a 19 black and grey. I guess I love Busa's.
IMG_6846.JPG
IMG_6852.JPG

IMG_6864.JPG

Oh nice. Givi bags? If so you want newer V37's so a helmet fits in them.
Maybe eventually. I only ride one up and really like the looks of the Corbin bags. They are too expensive though. I will probably ride the grey one more and leave the black stock. I may take the slip-ons off the black and put them on the grey.

If you don't mind can you give me your handle bar info and required parts to make the change? I will do a search first.

I probably will do some stuff over the winter and take one busa off my insurance.

As far as the undertail that may be a possibility too.

ABM / LSL top clamp from spigler.
Be sure a specifying ABS model.
You will have to cut wind screen, and need mirror spacers. Recommend gsxr1000 mirrors.

I gotta ask, why two new and the same? Are you planning on going different directions with them in terms of mods? Both beautiful bikes, I love both paint schemes.
Yes I plan to leave one stock and mod the other slowly as cash permits.
Not the same different colors :D . I also found I preferred to ride the Busa more over the FJR. The FJR was a great bike it just didn't give me the feeling like the busa does. I got rid of Harley's because they became boring to ride to me.

Yes I plan to leave one stock and mod the other slowly as cash permits.
Not the same different colors :D . I also found I preferred to ride the Busa more over the FJR. The FJR was a great bike it just didn't give me the feeling like the busa does. I got rid of Harley's because they became boring to ride to me.
Makes sense I suppose, just wanted to see what your reasoning for the pair was. Not that you needed to justify your purchase in any way, hope it didn't come across that way. If you're going to leave one bone stock, a dyno comparison between modded and stock back to back would be quite interesting...

Back