Music

I'm into a lot of the newer stuff.. Alternative, rock, etc

Blink-182
Three Days Grace
Pulse 8 (local band)
NIN (GOING TO SEE THEM FEB 25TH IN CINCY)
Lord of Acid
Saliva
3 doors down
Tatu
Linken park
bowling for soup
Orgy

I could go on and on I'm sure.. Don't really have a favorite song..

I got all of you....Want to get your blood pumping? BATMAN RETURNS soundtrack....like mellow, dark, just mean sounding music....make you want to take out mirroirs 'n shid..

Only one? Yah, right!!!
biggrin.gif

I'm with Michelle. Pink Floyd really rules.

However, lately I've been contemplating that Top Gun song, "Danger Zone" by Kenny Loggins.

Still, a great Rob Zombie song or two and I'm off and running. Same with NiN. (Wanna take me with ya, Fast Kitten?!
biggrin.gif
)

On other days, Glenn Gould playing Bach's, "Well-Tempered Clavier" is just what I need.

--Wag--

biggrin.gif

Only one?  Yah, right!!!  
biggrin.gif

I'm with Michelle.  Pink Floyd really rules.

However, lately I've been contemplating that Top Gun song, "Danger Zone" by Kenny Loggins.

Still, a great Rob Zombie song or two and I'm off and running.  Same with NiN.  (Wanna take me with ya, Fast Kitten?!  
biggrin.gif
)

On other days, Glenn Gould playing Bach's, "Well-Tempered Clavier" is just what I need.

--Wag--
+ 1 = NiN

biggrin.gif

Anything from Joe Satriani or Stevie Ray Vaughn's rendition of Jimi Hendrix's Voodo Child. Love blues, especially electric with a lot of distortion so it sounds gritty.

AC/DC - "Back in Black" Bon Scott version
AC/DC - "Highway to Hell"
Papa Roach - "Between Angels and Insects"
Limp Bizkit - "Rollin"
+2 Metallica - "Sandman"

Ect.. Ect..

From the era when music was good...you know..."Boston" Foreigner, Bob Segar, Three Dog Night, Van Halen, and the list goes on....
tounge.gif

Only one?  Yah, right!!!  
biggrin.gif

I'm with Michelle.  Pink Floyd really rules.

Still, a great Rob Zombie song or two and I'm off and running.  Same with NiN.  (Wanna take me with ya, Fast Kitten?!  
biggrin.gif
)

--Wag--
Sure why not.. Think my friend Laura had an extra ticket if her sister doesn't go.. but it would either be a nice drive for ya or a plane ticket to get to Kentucky.. :p

Feb 25th at 8pm I so can't wait.. first time seeing them in concert..

biggrin.gif

I listen to all types of music, but the one song that gets me in the mood for some real road slicing is:

"Bad Habit" - by The Offspring
biggrin.gif

Back