whatcha think..

You guys rock.  thanks alot.  Michelle, that is def. a possibility as we are always looking for places to play on top of our current schedule.  Right now we booked through December at various places on the shore.  Now the stinger.. in order for us to come across the bay, for a party, club whatever... there would have to be some business discussed along with hotel arrangements.  If you would be interested in something like this please do not hesitate to get ahold of me offline.  
smile.gif

thanks again guys and gals.  WHOO HOO!
You mean sleeping in yard in a heap with a funnel in your ear isn't ACCOMMODATING?!
laugh.gif

Got a site dedicated to where you guys play? Anywhere in Hampton Roads?

Actually we are located on the eastern shore Va and MD. About 2 hours from the Ches Bay Bridge tunnel. So actually its not that far of a haul. We are thinking about trying to expand our coverage to Va. Beach anyways.:)

I thought she was inviting us all to the party but didn't know how to ask.
Minnesota to VA is quite a haul for a some redneck brawl of a party, don't you think?

So, if I throw a Busa party, who's coming?  Just a show of hands... (crickets from the peanut gallery...)

smile.gif
DOH!!! i guess i should have read the post a little better. I thought you "thought" ( heh ) we were from minnesota. Im retarded..
down.gif
egitarre77.gif

I thought she was inviting us all to the party but didn't know how to ask.
Minnesota to VA is quite a haul for a some redneck brawl of a party, don't you think?

So, if I throw a Busa party, who's coming?  Just a show of hands... (crickets from the peanut gallery...)

smile.gif
DOH!!! i guess i should have read the post a little better.  I thought you "thought" ( heh ) we were from minnesota.  Im retarded..  
down.gif

egitarre77.gif
I call 'em "blonde moments"...

smile.gif

smile.gif

Was kinda diggin' "Cold Hard Bitch"
egitarre77.gif
I'm well-rounded when it comes to music. If I like... I LIKE!!!
cool.gif

i know what you mean.  that is an effect called "BIG CHORUS" that the man who did the recording used.  I specifically asked him to use a delay effect but he didnt.  I wasnt very happy about that.  But i guess thats what you get for using a friend of the drummer to do the recording at his studio.  DOH!  But thanks for your input.  

Scott
I have conviently misplaced all CDs and tapes that my bands made in a Friend's Studio, and the one in the Low priced Studio.

Back