whatcha think..

fstAZfk

Donating Member
Registered
EDIT.......whats up guys.. if ya got some time.. check out some music that me and my band put down at a local studio a few weeks ago.

http://www.jabberonline.com

the songs here are 3 times the BR of the last site and twice the file size

All covers, no originals.  

you can stream or DL whatever floats your boat.  ENJOY

Scott

<!--EDIT|fstAZfk
Reason for Edit: None given...|1096643555 -->

Man, I listend tothem all and they sound great, No im not just saying it to be nice. They really did sound good. Only problem I could see with it was that the voice sounded like it was in a barrel, Kind of like what you get when you hear a band live. But it still sounded really good. I liked it

i know what you mean. that is an effect called "BIG CHORUS" that the man who did the recording used. I specifically asked him to use a delay effect but he didnt. I wasnt very happy about that. But i guess thats what you get for using a friend of the drummer to do the recording at his studio. DOH! But thanks for your input.

Scott

Sounds great. Man, I cannot believe you put yourself out there with this scurvy bunch. LOL.

Paul

Sounds great.   Man, I cannot believe you put yourself out there with this scurvy bunch.  LOL.

Paul
heh.. not a damn thing anybody on here can say thats gonna bring me down!  =)  Thanks for listening!

Scott
OH Really...?
rock.gif
Hmmm.... He he he.... Man talk about hanging it out there and then stating "Nothing Is going to bring me down" it's like your saying "Rev, come fug we me man, RSD you too..." he he he
smile.gif

Well How about... Nah.

Good stuff... No Worries

Sounds great! Seriously, I'm sitting here thinking "how can I get these guys to my house to play at a party?"
smile.gif

Very good...
cool.gif

Oh, and if you don't mind, I'm sharing the link...my coworker thinks she may have heard of your band...

You guys play in local clubs, travel anywhere? Details...might be able to start a groupie club for ya!
tounge.gif

I thought she was inviting us all to the party but didn't know how to ask.

You guys rock. thanks alot. Michelle, that is def. a possibility as we are always looking for places to play on top of our current schedule. Right now we booked through December at various places on the shore. Now the stinger.. in order for us to come across the bay, for a party, club whatever... there would have to be some business discussed along with hotel arrangements. If you would be interested in something like this please do not hesitate to get ahold of me offline.
smile.gif

thanks again guys and gals. WHOO HOO!

Back