Music

"Love is Alive" or "Dream Weaver" by Gary Wright.I forgot a couple: "Lunatic Friends" Don Felder, &"Turn it Up " By Autograph.

<!--EDIT|nitrousjunkie
Reason for Edit: None given...|1135923857 -->

crystal method, trip like i do thats whats playing right now
40__s.gif
Thats a great tune, but have you heard the remix they did with Filter from the Spawn soundtrack. Now that rocks
super.gif
+1

Mostly New Age these days. Michelle, what happened to the Buffett man? Remember the parrot on the leg!!
Buffett is what all non-retired folks need to unwind
tounge.gif

...only takes once or twice a summer, drunken bliss and tons of fruit cakes all around...but, honestly, Buffett's music is more of a state of mind than anything else...
cool.gif
Oh, and a chance to see just how many people own coconut bras...
laugh.gif

What else do you love?
...way too many to list...honestly, I'm a music fiend...got CD players that hold 100 and 200 CDs, all full...everyone around me tells me I missed the boat and should have been in the music industry somewhere...maybe working for Rolling Stone mag or something
laugh.gif
biggrin.gif

I've decided though...my absolute favorite song is "The Love I Lost" by Harold Melvin and the Bluenotes...I'm a big fan of 70's 'soul'...
cool.gif

How about some Christmas music!?
Amy Grant, (one of our familys fav), Manheim Steamroller, Kenny G (yes...just @ Christmas), Vince Gill.....all I can think of right now...

This time of year Christmas music is playing constantly at our house!!!

Now we just need a little more snow.

Ok my favorite song is the pussy cat doll's "stick with you."

However, a song that motivates me to ride is sammy haggar's "I can't drive 55"
biggrin.gif

motorhead ,ace of spades
as fpr metalica great band that spans several generations my favorites creaping death , trapped under ice ,master of puppets ,seek n destroy fade to black ,one dont enjoy the sandman stuff they did. but thier newer stuff fuel , kicks ass:D

Just loaded up the mp3 player for the plane ride and lay over in the airport. But would be about same thing I would listen to on the bike. I like the nice soothing stuff that calms you down some
Examples:
Dope, Ministry,Hatebreed,Rob Zombie,Godsmack,Type O Negative, Slayer, Slipknot, Pantera, and to top it all off had to put Anthrax "I'm the man" just for kicks.
super.gif

Back