Mucking things up.

newman

Registered
:laugh:I have this terrible habit of mucking about with stuff that works OK, I got a replacement remote for the TV it worked fine but I just had to look up my TV make in the instruction book and put in the code for my TV, lets just say it took me ages to get it working again, turned my Internet connection off, I forget what I was doing but the button said do you want to do this I clicked on yes and that was it, I went through everything no luck so I had to reinstall windows in the end, put up a light screwed the screws on to the glass shade it said hand tighten and it was OK but I decided to just tighten it a bit more with a screwdriver result one smashed shade. I do other stupid stuff as well, dogs were in the garden and I was watching football on the 3D TV decided to see what it looked like outside with the 3D glasses on walked straight into a hanging basket result one pair of smashed glasses, accidentally locked one of the dogs under the stair cupboard thought she had got out went to look for her, my girlfriend was out for two hours and came back in tears, I'd remembered after a couple of minutes where she was because I had been looking for something in the cupboard, but girlfriend had forgotten her phone and I could not get in touch with her, put my phone in my back pocket sat on it result broken phone done it twice and I forget how many times I've set my hands on fire while filling up my zippo. Burnt Lynne's new wooden coffee table, thats because I'm very clumsy as well. I'm like a walking disaster area anyone else like this.

Im sorry man, this made me laugh but mostly because I imagined you doing it all in one day lol.

My wife is the clumsier one in our relationship. Not as bad but she kicks almost everything in site. Kind of weird since we dont move furniture around to much.

My wife will actually walk directly into a wall... I don't mean clip it with her elbow as she turns a corner but walk directly face first into a wall... Any wall it can be bright pink with speakers blaring death metal and she will still walk right into it... Its like she doesn't have her eyes open. it is amazing and funny to see. I worry though that she is going to accidentally off herself and I will go to jail because no one will believe that she is actually that clumsy. Thank God there are no cliffs in our area.
\\
So basically I sympathize with Lynne. It's people like you and my wife that put good people in jail for crimes they didn't commit!:laugh: :poke:

I forgot to mention her and toaster ovens... but that is a story I wish I had pictures for...

I remember another on I walked straight into a door and broke one of my little toes and the amount of times I've hit my head I should have turned into a serial killer.

You couldn't make it up I've just fallen over the side of the coffee table backwards onto the sofa twice in about two minutes trying to avoid one of my sleeping dogs.:laugh:

You couldn't make it up I've just fallen over the side of the coffee table backwards onto the sofa twice in about two minutes trying to avoid one of my sleeping dogs.:laugh:

Maybe make of habit of wearing all your gear(helmet included) even in the house.:poke::laugh:

RSD.

Back